I like the Cure a lot...

Ah, ya never know. Not that it matters, I just wanted a reason to bring up the fact that I like The Cure.

I just recently heard "Just Like Heaven" and loved it. Arnold, since you like them, can you tell me some other good songs to, uh, buy?

LOVE the Cure!!!

The best cd is Onthe Beach The Singles...I think thats what it is called. Great great CD!

There's just one Cure song I like, it's a very popular one, but the title escapes me. It reminds me of this girl named Shighlee... mmmm...

pardon me while I go reminisce.

THE CURE ROCKS...

PICTURES OF YOU IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES !! BRINGS BACK SOME COOL MEMORIES !

Since you like "Just Like Heaven" so much, you should hear the whole album (Kiss Me! Kiss Me! Kiss Me!). One of my all-time favorite Cure albums is The Head on the Door. Well worth hearing. :)

I love The Cure. My favorite album of theirs is still Boys Don't Cry.

Since you like "Just Like Heaven" so much, you should hear the whole album (Kiss Me! Kiss Me! Kiss Me!). One of my all-time favorite Cure albums is The Head on the Door. Well worth hearing.
I'll check that out, Sinister, thanks for the recommendation and welcome to the board!:)

In their early days Cure mania reached saturation point here, particularly as they originated from the town I was living in at the time.

Consequently I became bored with them and, I must admit, still am.

Anything gets old if you listen to it for years on end. I rather envy Dan because all this stuff is new and fresh to him.

Forum List

Back