I KNOW why the silence on the black boxes from doomed Malaysian flight!

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I KNOW what's on the black box that the Britons are not releasing: US/EU backed Kiev junta redirecting Malaysian air lines to fly off course over a war zone! where their own military jets have been downed just prior to the passenger get crash! Same reason Ukraine authorities did not release air traffic control flight data as Russians have requested.
Shame on US/EU, they can now resort to this: LiveLeak.com - What In God's Name Are They Doing To These Children?

I KNOW what's on the black box that the Britons are not releasing: US/EU backed Kiev junta redirecting Malaysian air lines to fly off course over a war zone! where their own military jets have been downed just prior to the passenger get crash! Same reason Ukraine authorities did not release air traffic control flight data as Russians have requested.
Shame on US/EU, they can now resort to this: LiveLeak.com - What In God's Name Are They Doing To These Children?

You don't know that for certain. The fact is, none of us ever will.

You don't know that for certain. The fact is, none of us ever will.

That may be the case, both Ukraine and rebels are blocking the crash site from investigators.

I posted some relevance of the info released about the black boxes on your other thread....

Report: Black box indicates missile hit Flight 17

It twas a missile which brought her down..
I just replied there.

Now the investigation will delve into who did the shooting..
Good, but not enough: even if rebels shot it down (note the word IF) I am confident that it is JUST AS IMPORTANT to understand why the flight was derailed to fly over a war zone where military planes have been shot down at 21000 feet just days before.

There was no plane. It was added in with CGI.
Although I sense sarcasm, the fact that no videos showed up yet of anyone videotaping the plane falling down from 33000 feet, which must have taken at least 4-5 minutes IMO, I believe anything is possible. If I was a rebel or a civilian, I would have been proud to have it on my phone, but everyone must have been busy doing something else at the moment.

Forum List

Back