I know it's Huffpost, but look at this headline: "Trump Administration Executes Brandon Bernard"

I'm surprised they didn't just go ahead and just say "Trump" has executed Brandon Bernard. Not that anyone has ever accused Huffpost of being objective, but this might be a new low.

Trump Administration Executes Brandon Bernard

Trump Administration Executes Brandon Bernard | HuffPost
What is not objective about saying that the Trump Administration Executes Brandon Bernard ? Of course they did. It would equally accurate to say rump Executes Brandon Bernard? Trump could have stopped it. He did not stop it.He has blood on his filthy hands. He is a blood thirsty, empty shell of a sub human being with not heart and no soul.

I'm surprised they didn't just go ahead and just say "Trump" has executed Brandon Bernard. Not that anyone has ever accused Huffpost of being objective, but this might be a new low.

Well, let’s see…

“The Justice Department on Thursday executed Brandon Bernard…”

Last anyone checked the Justice Department is part of the Executive Branch of the Federal government, under the administration of the current president.

The president is ultimately responsible for what his administration does.

The headline is therefore accurate, however much the partisan right may not like it.

Executions cheer Trump up
He has been having a bad month

Trump: <sob> My Supreme Court doesn’t love me!
Justice Dept: Let us kill someone for you

This is what makes Trump such a great president.
1607806908187.png
1607806817645.png
1607806961854.png

Well, let’s see…

“The Justice Department on Thursday executed Brandon Bernard…”

Last anyone checked the Justice Department is part of the Executive Branch of the Federal government, under the administration of the current president.

The president is ultimately responsible for what his administration does.

The headline is therefore accurate, however much the partisan right may not like it.
So it was Obama's administration that attempted a coup on the incoming President Trump?

What is not objective about saying that the Trump Administration Executes Brandon Bernard ? Of course they did. It would equally accurate to say rump Executes Brandon Bernard? Trump could have stopped it. He did not stop it.He has blood on his filthy hands. He is a blood thirsty, empty shell of a sub human being with not heart and no soul.
Lol, not a care in the world for the two he burned alive, ain't that right faggot?

Lol, not a care in the world for the two he burned alive, ain't that right faggot?
He did not burn anyone alive ! Read the fucking case or shut up and stop making a damned fool of your uninformed self

He did not burn anyone alive ! Read the fucking case or shut up and stop making a damned fool of your uninformed self
Sure he didn't. Wait, was this murderer your lover? Sorry for your loss. At least he can't get covid now.

He's the one who doused the vehicle with lighter fluid and set it on fire KNOWING the couple were in the trunk of the vehicle and NOT KNOWING whether they were still alive or not.

He's the one who doused the vehicle with lighter fluid and set it on fire KNOWING the couple were in the trunk of the vehicle and NOT KNOWING whether they were still alive or not.
The fact is that they were not alive as per the autopsy report. The fact is that he was a kid who got mixed up with the wrong people and made a bad choice. He could have been rhabiltated and it is doubtful thaty he would have been a threat to society in the future. This, along with the other executions was nothing less than a human sacrifice perpetrated by Trump as red meat to his moronic minions like you, to keep you ginned up and hungry for blood.

The fact is that they were not alive as per the autopsy report. The fact is that he was a kid who got mixed up with the wrong people and made a bad choice. He could have been rhabiltated and it is doubtful thaty he would have been a threat to society in the future. This, along with the other executions was nothing less than a human sacrifice perpetrated by Trump as red meat to his moronic minions like you, to keep you ginned up and hungry for blood.
Oh, I wouldn't put too much faith in them government paid autopsy reports, criminal lover. Too bad you shit stains don't give a damn about the murdered victims. Be a shame if you met up with some killer the government let out, wouldn't it?

Sure he didn't. Wait, was this murderer your lover? Sorry for your loss. At least he can't get covid now.
Why do you keep trying so hard to convince us that you're a moron?. You can relax .We get it.

Forum List

Back