I just posted this in another thread

Any opinion I might write here has just as much legal standing and authority as that nut bag does. He can speak for himself, and/or members of his group if they granted him that ability, but that's about as far as it goes. If cops don't want to follow the law, but instead, make up their own shit, then they need another job.

You're okay with just any old Federal judge deciding law by fiat, making it up as they go along, as long as they make rulings you like, though, right?

Almost all of the left's ability to impose their will has came through unelected judges, ruling against the will of the people

Again, stay on subject.

I laugh at your stupidity

which part?
Had you bothered yourself with reading- a strange concept, I know, you would have seen the sections of BOTH constitutions used. Washington State and US-

BTW, the person who gave his opinion is also listed- maybe you don't read at all, never mind well.

Michael Anthony Peroutka, Attorney at Law

Co-Founder, Institute on the Constitution

151 Longfellow Drive, Millersville, MD 21108

410-971-5650

Post 9

Any opinion I might write here has just as much legal standing and authority as that nut bag does. He can speak for himself, and/or members of his group if they granted him that ability, but that's about as far as it goes. If cops don't want to follow the law, but instead, make up their own shit, then they need another job.

You're okay with just any old Federal judge deciding law by fiat, making it up as they go along, as long as they make rulings you like, though, right?

Almost all of the left's ability to impose their will has came through unelected judges, ruling against the will of the people

Again, stay on subject.

I laugh at your stupidity

Not surprising. The insane often laugh for no apparent reason.

which part?
Had you bothered yourself with reading- a strange concept, I know, you would have seen the sections of BOTH constitutions used. Washington State and US-

BTW, the person who gave his opinion is also listed- maybe you don't read at all, never mind well.

Michael Anthony Peroutka, Attorney at Law

Co-Founder, Institute on the Constitution

151 Longfellow Drive, Millersville, MD 21108

410-971-5650

Post 9

You seem to have a problem naming which sections of either document specifically gives him authority, by virtue of his position or credentials, to make pronouncements that are binding on all fifty states.

You seem to have a problem naming which sections of either document specifically gives him authority, by virtue of his position or credentials, to make pronouncements that are binding on all fifty states.
You have a reading problem, no "seems" about it.

Forum List

Back