Zone1 I just Gotta Say It

Christians and Patriots would do very well to remember Jesus' admonition to not judge lest we be judged--it is God's prerogative to judge what is in the hearts of others and not ours
Don't comment on what you don't understand.

You judge Trump and those who voted for him without a second thought.

Physician heal thyself

Last edited:
Don't comment on what you don't understand.

You judge Trump and those who voted for his m without a second thought.

Physician heal thyself
I don't claim to be a physician nor did I suggest what you do or do not understand or who you do or do not judge.

But going from what was a interesting and thoughtful topic straight to TDS is frankly pretty telling.

But enlighten me. Please list those who are allowed to comment on the topic of this thread.

I don't claim to be a physician nor did I suggest what you do or do not understand or who you do or do not judge
Again you're commenting. Why are you JUDGING when you tell me it's wrong? Do you know you're a hypocrite?

This administration is more than a simple freak show. There are demonic forces running/ruining our "democracy"

images (15).jpeg
download (9).jpeg
images (14).jpeg

This White House CHOSE this path. https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...use-honors-transgender-day-of-visibility/here will be consequences for all who support it

This White House CHOSE this path. https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...use-honors-transgender-day-of-visibility/here will be consequences for all who support it

Yeah, what about it?

forcing your beliefs on others false or not is in itself what you deny for others by their choices ...

View attachment 828833

the heavens said to keep their creation holy - not what the demonic, gracie have in mind or have ever accomplished.
How am I forcing my beliefs? Get a damn clue. What I post is MY opinion. Wanna have a cow? Go for it. Jeez.

Only demons would want to murder a child whether already formed in the womb...or IMMEDIATELY after birth. Evil is transparent everywhere we look. And its only going to get worse,
How am I forcing my beliefs? Get a damn clue. What I post is MY opinion. Wanna have a cow? Go for it. Jeez.

surly not ... drama queen, the heavens bless you daily.

Forum List

Back