I just got back from voting for The Donald and it was the best vote I ever cast!

One freaking scanner at my location to use after you mark the circles with a pen on your voting sheet. Major bottle neck and single point of failure. Hundreds in line waiting and getting worse. Can this country please enter the 21st century for voting?
You must be in a Blue district in a Red state.

One freaking scanner at my location to use after you mark the circles with a pen on your voting sheet. Major bottle neck and single point of failure. Hundreds in line waiting and getting worse. Can this country please enter the 21st century for voting?

Elections and polling places are the product of local elected officials, not federal agents. I'm guessing you live in a red state and not in an affluent neighborhood, thus the effort to suppress the vote for likely Democratic Voters is in place.

EPIC FAIL. I live in Maryland, a deep blue state, and I would guess 95% of the people there were upper middle class white.
Or chickens.

Um. We just let a corrupt criminal who put up her political office to the highest bidder....we are headed in the OPPOSITE direction of the 21st century....we are becoming a banana republic.
Have another banana.

I'm glad it was good for you. Did you smoke a cig afterwards?

No, but I had a couple beers. Dude, The Donald loves you and will help you realize it soon, you ridiculous douche who can't do his own avatar.

IMO The Donald will defeat the faggot douchebag qu33rs voting for Crooked Hillary...thoughts?

FOR SALE
Blueprint for 2,000 mile wall, complete with infrastructure plans, wiring diagrams, road and bridge routes and plans, minefield layouts, and machine gun posts. Distress sale. CHEAP! No reasonable offer declined!

FOR SALE:

United States Nuclear Launch Codes. Will accept Iranian or North Korean currency happily. Serious inquiries only: Ask for Hillary.

I just voted for Donald J. Trump too!

trump-reagan.jpg

To see The Donald and Mike Pence on that ballot was great. I filled in the circle which was not easy on the stupid little desk they have that are like 3 feet off the floor. I also voted for a local state senator because she got in my face, and with conviction said she was MY senator, and commented on my wearing shorts when it was 32 degrees out. :p
Don't worry, you might be able to get an ever better vote in 4 years if David Duke runs.

xyz, are you a homosexual qu33r? Just curious.

Mamba, I would like to smack your fat face. Where you at punk?

I just voted for Donald J. Trump too!

trump-reagan.jpg

FALSE

Reagan never said that, you uninformed retard. Here's a wild idea -- Try to NOT get your news from memes on facebook. Sadly, you are an example of a typical voter in America. Dumb as fucking rocks.

FALSE: Reagan Predicted Trump Presidency
trump-reagan.jpg

Did you really just quote Snopes as your fact checking source? YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

Read it YOU IMBECILE. It came from a Trump fan facebook page which was exposed for posting hoaxes.

Dummy.

Forum List

Back