I just got back from voting for The Donald and it was the best vote I ever cast!

One freaking scanner at my location to use after you mark the circles with a pen on your voting sheet. Major bottle neck and single point of failure. Hundreds in line waiting and getting worse. Can this country please enter the 21st century for voting?

Elections and polling places are the product of local elected officials, not federal agents. I'm guessing you live in a red state and not in an affluent neighborhood, thus the effort to suppress the vote for likely Democratic Voters is in place.

One freaking scanner at my location to use after you mark the circles with a pen on your voting sheet. Major bottle neck and single point of failure. Hundreds in line waiting and getting worse. Can this country please enter the 21st century for voting?

Elections and polling places are the product of local elected officials, not federal agents. I'm guessing you live in a red state and not in an affluent neighborhood, thus the effort to suppress the vote for likely Democratic Voters is in place.

EPIC FAIL. I live in Maryland, a deep blue state, and I would guess 95% of the people there were upper middle class white.

EPIC FAIL. I live in Maryland, a deep blue state, and I would guess 95% of the people there were upper middle class white.

Well, I was wrong if you are telling the truth, BUT if you are and the voters are upper middle class they are likely college educated, and thus unlikely to vote for the Republican Party this cycle. Thus, the powers that be may be partisans who want to suppress a vote for HRC and other Democrats, for that is what a neo fascist fellow traveler will do, support Trump.

Um. We just let a corrupt criminal who put up her political office to the highest bidder....we are headed in the OPPOSITE direction of the 21st century....we are becoming a banana republic.

Well, I was wrong if you are telling the truth, BUT if you are and the voters are upper middle class they are likely college educated, and thus unlikely to vote for the Republican Party this cycle. Thus, the powers that be may be partisans who want to suppress a vote for HRC and other Democrats, for that is what a neo fascist fellow traveler will do, support Trump.

It is the truth. But I'm not reading that much into like you are. I think it was just poorly planned by someone who... planned poorly. My best guess was the vote in that room was almost evenly split between Trump and Clinton.

Me and my wife voted last Friday,Parents sent in their absentee ballots and I am driving an elderly woman to the polls later today because she has no ride and is voting for Trump! :)

Cool, the neo fascists have spoken. Does anyone have anything to offer other than pity for these poor fools?
Who you voting/voted for?

HRC and the entire slate of Democrats for the H. of Rep. and Harris for the Senate (2 D's are running for the Senate, no R's qualified by the strange process now in place in CA). I also will vote for all Democrats to represent my community in the State Assembly and State Senate.

Cool, the neo fascists have spoken. Does anyone have anything to offer other than pity for these poor fools?
Who you voting/voted for?

HRC and the entire slate of Democrats for the H. of Rep. and Harris for the Senate (2 D's are running for the Senate, no R's qualified by the strange process now in place in CA). I also will vote for all Democrats to represent my community in the State Assembly and State Senate.
So, basically, you have no room to talk.
The only people that have a right to make fun of trump supporters are people NOT voting for a corrupt unethical cheating bitch.

It is the truth. But I'm not reading that much into like you are. I think it was just poorly planned by someone who... planned poorly. My best guess was the vote in that room was almost evenly split between Trump and Clinton.

My wife and I visited the Western Shore of Maryland a couple of years ago. We spent a week in DC and on a day trip drove to the Naval Academy (nice town); then across the Bay Bridge and headed south to St. Michaels, where we had lunch.

It was October when we flew into BWI on a course over the bay in the late afternoon, the colors were spectacular, as was the drive south in Maryland. Most of the land was farm land as I recall, and quite rural.

I've also been to Baltimore with my sons on an earlier trip, also in October so we missed seeing an Oriole Game - we have done a number of baseball vacations and hope to see Camden Yards from the inside in the future.

Last edited:
Just voted: Donald J. fucking TRUMP!!!!

My 12 votes cancelled out yours. Except for the 12th where I write in Calvin Coolidge. Nice try though.
I still need to hit 3 more States. Texas, California and Oklahoma.

I think I need to hit a few more for good measure.

By 10pm I'll be your new President.

Free shit for everyone.

Nobody will ever have to work again.

A chicken in every pot. McMansions and sports cars.

The rich will gleefully accept my demands.

My wife and I visited the Western Shore of Maryland a couple of years ago. We spent a week in DC and drove to the Naval Academy (nice town) and then across the Bay Bridge and then south to St. Michaels where we had lunch. It was October when we flew into BWI on a course over the bay in the late afternoon, the colors were spectacular as was the coast line on our drive to south. Much of which was farm land as I recall, and quite rural.

Ah, Annapolis. Not to far from me. The trees just starting turning here a week ago. As you imagine that Bay Bridge gets backed up for miles in the summer. It's the only way to the beach unless you drive up and around the bay through Delaware.

My 12 votes cancelled out yours. Except for the 12th where I write in Calvin Coolidge. Nice try though.

Free shit for everyone.

Just remember to change your avatar by midnight as per the requirements of our bet.

My wife and I visited the Western Shore of Maryland a couple of years ago. We spent a week in DC and on a day trip drove to the Naval Academy (nice town); then across the Bay Bridge and headed south to St. Michaels, where we had lunch.

It was October when we flew into BWI on a course over the bay in the late afternoon, the colors were spectacular, as was the drive south in Maryland. Most of the land was farm land as I recall, and quite rural.

I've also been to Baltimore with my sons on an earlier trip, also in October so we missed seeing an Oriole Game - we have done a number of baseball vacations and hope to see Camden Yards from the inside in the future.

It's a great stadium. Your best bet is to stay in a hotel in or near the inner harbor. It's easy walking distance and most of the attractions are in the inner harbor. The aquarium is really nice if you have the time.

To see The Donald and Mike Pence on that ballot was great. I filled in the circle which was not easy on the stupid little desk they have that are like 3 feet off the floor. I also voted for a local state senator because she got in my face, and with conviction said she was MY senator, and commented on my wearing shorts when it was 32 degrees out. :p

Your country thanks you.......

Vote Trump....Save America....

My wife and I visited the Western Shore of Maryland a couple of years ago. We spent a week in DC and drove to the Naval Academy (nice town) and then across the Bay Bridge and then south to St. Michaels where we had lunch. It was October when we flew into BWI on a course over the bay in the late afternoon, the colors were spectacular as was the coast line on our drive to south. Much of which was farm land as I recall, and quite rural.

Ah, Annapolis. Not to far from me. The trees just starting turning here a week ago. As you imagine that Bay Bridge gets backed up for miles in the summer. It's the only way to the beach unless you drive up and around the bay through Delaware.
Too long of a drive. 95 to Delaware.

The view from the bridge is spectacular.

Especially this time of year .

The tourists are gone. Off to the beach for a couple of days. Chilly but peaceful and serene.

No...you are mistaken.....those voting for Trump are not the fascists...the fascists are the democrats...as they have shown in the Wikileaks, their behavior and in the videos where they confessed to inciting violence and committing voter fraud on a massive scale....

Free shit for everyone.

Just remember to change your avatar by midnight as per the requirements of our bet.
My new avatar will be just for you and your liberal friends....look for it!!!!

Free shit for everyone.

Bet?

What bet?

I'm not voting for Trump, nor Hillary.

I always vote for myself.

My avatar is sanctioned by the
U. S. Air Force.

It can't be changed.

That would be treason.

Forum List

Back