I just dont see it....

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
And from what I read here everyone here feels the same way. How in the hell can America stand with the division we now have?
I know I will never stand for a gun ban. I know the current path we are on will destroy our country considering all the countries that have gone down the road we are now traveling have either failed or are on the brink of collapse. Am I supposed to sit here and watch my country die? At what point do things explode?
I have never felt the anger I now have towards the left,nor have I felt the anger directed at me for what I stand for.

So what the hell are we supposed to do when neither side is willing to budge,because I know there are certain things I will not stand for....PERIOD.

I fear for the republic.

I have never felt the anger I now have towards the left,nor have I felt the anger directed at me for what I stand for.

So what the hell are we supposed to do when neither side is willing to budge,because I know there are certain things I will not stand for....PERIOD.

So...neither side is willing to budge, yet you're only mad at one of them?

May I be so bold as to suggest that perhaps it's people like YOU who are the problem?

May I be so bold as to suggest that perhaps it's people like YOU who are the problem?

True, and indeed the OP is himself part of the problem, his blind partisanism is contributing to the forces he perceives to be ‘destroying America.’

Projection at its finest.

True, and indeed the OP is himself part of the problem, his blind partisanism is contributing to the forces he perceives to be ‘destroying America.’

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
And from what I read here everyone here feels the same way. How in the hell can America stand with the division we now have?
I know I will never stand for a gun ban. I know the current path we are on will destroy our country considering all the countries that have gone down the road we are now traveling have either failed or are on the brink of collapse. Am I supposed to sit here and watch my country die? At what point do things explode?

I fear for the republic.

Remember all that hope and change crap, and how Obama was going to unite the World in harmony? I certainly do... And the very person we were told was going to unite us IS the one dividing us. How ironic.

Nope... The loony left IS the problem. :D

All of you guys are the fucking problem.

All of this "anger" is in your fucking heads, on message boards, on AM radio and cable news. It doesn't exist in real life.

In real life, we're no more "divided" than we've always been.

In real life, there's no chance of a "gun ban" in this country. In real life, there's no chance that Obama is going to cancel elections. In real life, there's no chance that Obama will deploy the military on US soil.

In real life, all of the nonsense that you've gotten so frothy about doesn't matter.

Suggest what you want. But I will not agree with something that I believe will destroy America.
While I may be conservative I dont have a problem with abortion as long as it's not late term. I would rather see the morning after pill given away to whoever wants it.
I believe pot should be legal. I'm not some hardcore rightwing conservative type but there are certain things I refuse to let happen to my country. Hell I'm more of a moderate but you wont see one get elected so what choice do I have?
Screaming lefties or screaming righties? The right reflects my views more then the left and I find the radical side of both turn my stomach.

You dont even know me. So go fuck yourself.

All of this "anger" is in your fucking heads, on message boards, on AM radio and cable news. It doesn't exist in real life.

In real life, there's no chance of a "gun ban" in this country. In real life, there's no chance that Obama is going to cancel elections. In real life, there's no chance that Obama will deploy the military on US soil.

In real life, all of the nonsense that you've gotten so frothy about doesn't matter.

I guess that depends upon where you reside whether it's real or not.

I guess that depends upon where you reside whether it's real or not.

It's only "real" if you "reside" on the internet.

You are wrong. The left has said many times that they wish to ban guns. Whether or not it happens is beside the point they are still breeding anger. If it's not what they want why would Sideshow Biden try and act like the 2nd was about hunting when everyone knows it's not?

You are wrong. The left has said many times that they wish to ban guns. Whether or not it happens is beside the point they are still breeding anger. If it's not what they want why would Sideshow Biden try and act like the 2nd was about hunting when everyone knows it's not?

There is a very small but very vocal minority of "the left" who might "wish to ban guns" - and that minority has existed for a long time.

"Wishes" don't mean anything.

There have always been people in this country who "wished" for gun bans - just like there have always been people in this country who "wish" for bans on abortion, or "wish" for bans on income tax.

There is a very small but very vocal minority of "the left" who might "wish to ban guns" - and that minority has existed for a long time.

There have always been people in this country who "wished" for gun bans - just like there have always been people in this country who "wish" for bans on abortion, or "wish" for bans on income tax.

If thats the case why are dems not speaking out? It's no different then American muslims staying quiet about terrorism. If you believe in it,defend it.

Last edited:

If thats the case why are dems not speaking out? It's no different then American muslims staying quiet about terrorism. If you dont believe in it,defend it.

Because most people simply don't really care.

If thats the case why are dems not speaking out? It's no different then American muslims staying quiet about terrorism. If you dont believe in it,defend it.

Then they shouldnt vote. And that goes for both sides.
The right to bear arms is one of those things that I feel very strongly about. The idea that half of America could care less is scary as hell.

Sorry bout that,

1. I predicted Obama would pretty much ruin America as a Nation or Country, Experiment, whatever it is, seems this time I was right!
2. At times its tough being right all the time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Then they shouldnt vote. And that goes for both sides.
The right to bear arms is one of those things that I feel very strongly about. The idea that half of America could care less is scary as hell.

Only about half the eligible voters in this country bother voting at all.

I understand that it's an important issue to you - and I know that you're not going to believe me - but I'm telling you that you don't have anything to worry about.

Unless there's an unprecedented, dramatic change in public opinion within the next 50 years, this country will never see a "gun ban" in any of our lifetimes.

Forum List

Back