"I Invoked The Invasion Clauses Of The U.S. & Texas Constitutions..." Governor Abbott

It's amazing how the left responds when they have nothing, and their actions can clearly be seen as traitorous... Good little Alinsky drones.
Weren't you the one suggesting federal agents should disobey orders? Are you confused about what the definition of traitorous is, moron? 😄

Or we could call him:

"Abbott the lone queen of Texas"

or how about:

"Queen Abbot of Texas"

or

"His dramatic highness the Queen of Texas, Greg Abbott"

When the Texas NG starts to treat those crossing the border as enemy combatants and shoots them, then I will believe that this is anything more than empty words by Abbott

Saying you're King of the Border doesn't make it so Cosplayers. 😄

Good luck securing the border even in his own portion of it, without federal assistance. 😄
The federal dictatorships cause this. For the state can find and answer by shooting people.

There would be no border problem without political sell outs. And we would still have a healthy amount of people coming to our nation.
There is no problem at all because the problem itself is subjective. I see no problem with unfettered immigration and I welcome white demographic replacement. 😁

New law:

Only pretty young women will be allowed into the country.

All others will be shot!

Seems odd that he considers these people invaders declaring war on the US and he flew them all around the country and just dropped them off with no paper work at all.

How many should be let in annually? Should they just be able to walk across anywhere they like? You think they shouldn't be stopped, just let them walk on in? What's your solution?

Ooo are federal agents going to turn on Biden? 😄 And still collect pay checks? Maintain legal authority...? You cosplayers don't think these things through do you?

I think they should all quit and leave. Let the border wide open for anyone and everyone to come in and do what they will. That's what you want, right? No US sovereignty at all, no US citizenship needed, it's just a land for anyone to live in whenever and where ever they like. Let's invite them all in.

Forum List

Back