"I Invoked The Invasion Clauses Of The U.S. & Texas Constitutions..." Governor Abbott

Hope all you like. I don't mind you simple Simon mother fuckers easily distracted with your cosplaying. 😄

:itsok: A true keyboard warrior, I see... lol it won't be 'playing' when you continue to erode rights and promote lawlessness. You aren't the only ones that can be lawless.

They should be viewed as invadders.

So now, why did Abbott spread them all around the country with no way of tracking who went where?

Does that seem like a good idea to do with an invading army?

If necessary.

What do you suggest he do?

What do you suggest he do?

Why can you not answer the simple question.

Why did Abbott spread them all around the country with no way of tracking who went where?

Why can you not answer the simple question.

Why did Abbott spread them all around the country with no way of tracking who went where?

Because he has no other options, what other options did he have? Why is Biden shipping then all over the country, clearly he and his party do not see them as invaders, they welcome them because they think they have something to gain by it. Why are you always on the wrong side of an argument? You claim to love your country, but you're always defending the side that is doing everything it can to destroy it. Do you think Biden is letting all of these people break the law because he cares about them? That's a serious question.

:itsok: A true keyboard warrior, I see... lol it won't be 'playing' when you continue to erode rights and promote lawlessness. You aren't the only ones that can be lawless.
Not just a keyboard warrior, also an American citizen. :fu:

I'm sure you'll get around to doing something about your impending demographic replacement any day now. :poke:

Not just a keyboard warrior, also an American citizen. :fu:

I'm sure you'll get around to doing something about your impending demographic replacement any day now. :poke:

You're not an american citizen, you're out to destroy it because you've been taught to hate what it stands for.

You're the one hung up on skin color, I've never mentioned it once, you have many times. You should do something about that big ugly chip on your shoulder.

Because he has no other options, what other options did he have?

He just invoked another option, so he did.

Could he not have just dumped them on the other side of the border?

Why is Biden shipping then all over the country, clearly he and his party do not see them as invaders, they welcome them because they think they have something to gain by it.

Yes they do. One more reason why I do not support him or his party.

You claim to love your country, but you're always defending the side that is doing everything it can to destroy it.

How is wanting to keep these people out of our country trying to destroy it?

Do you think Biden is letting all of these people break the law because he cares about them? That's a serious question.

Of course he does not care about them, I doubt he even thinks about them. He does what he does because it is the party line.

Liberals playing the “why didn’t he” deflection game
When bested by the action that did take place liberals will deflect to why didn’t something else happen. This is because they cannot discredit What Did Happen
It’s a Lib 101 hoax that thinkers see through.

There were questions about the legality. But the courts have favored Abbott on this. Now it will go all the way to SCOTUS very quickly. Abbott just declared he is under attack and now we await the Biden admin response to this. Will they aid and abet the invasion or will they enforce the laws on the books?
OOh OOh I know!

You're not an american citizen, you're out to destroy it because you've been taught to hate what it stands for.
I am according to the law and your constitution. Who gives a shit about whether or not I'm a citizen as far as your Soy Boy feelings are concerned? 😄 You cosplayers really need to take a break from the fantasy role playing because you're starting to confuse it with the real world.
You're the one hung up on skin color, I've never mentioned it once, you have many times. You should do something about that big ugly chip on your shoulder.
Did I mention skin color? My Chinese Jamaican mother probably has lighter skin than you do. 😄

It lives in some third world country and dreams of invading America and spawning little half-black children with its 95 year old ................. well, I doubt if it could be called a dick at that stage of uselessness.

But let it have its feeble little wet dreams.

It lives in some third world country and dreams of invading America and spawning little half-black children with its 95 year old ................. well, I doubt if it could be called a dick at that stage of uselessness.

But let it have its feeble little wet dreams.

You understand that you're literally fantasizing about my dick, right? :smoke:

He just invoked another option, so he did.

Could he not have just dumped them on the other side of the border?

Yes they do. One more reason why I do not support him or his party.

How is wanting to keep these people out of our country trying to destroy it?

Of course he does not care about them, I doubt he even thinks about them. He does what he does because it is the party line.

His options are limited since this is a federal function, and the dems are clearly breaking the law in allowing this to go on. We'll see what their reaction is to this move, I'm guessing they'll go after him for it.

And you do support them, all the time, at least in this forum. The dems don't want to keep them out of the country, they want to let as many in as possible.

Oh, he thinks about them all right, as do the others in his party. The more they let into this country, the more power they have, that's their only goal. Power and money.

Forum List

Back