"I Invoked The Invasion Clauses Of The U.S. & Texas Constitutions..." Governor Abbott

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Gov Abbot invokes the Invasion clause of the US and Texas Constitutions.. This grants the governor the authority to seal the border and deport illegals as it is an invasion and could be considered an act of war against the United States...

This is going to chap some Biden ass.....

Gov. Abbott: I invoked the Invasion Clauses of the U.S. & Texas Constitutions to fully authorize Texas to take unprecedented measures to defend our state against an invasion (redstateobserver.com)

This puts the Biden Administration in a very precarious position. Enforce the law or be seen as aiding the invasion.

Last edited:
Okay, but why did it take so long for Abbott to do this?
There were questions about the legality. But the courts have favored Abbott on this. Now it will go all the way to SCOTUS very quickly. Abbott just declared he is under attack and now we await the Biden admin response to this. Will they aid and abet the invasion or will they enforce the laws on the books?

Gov Abbot invokes the Invasion clause of the US and Texas Constitutions.. This grants the governor the authority to seal the border and deport illegals as it is an invasion and could be considered an act of war against the United States...

Gov. Abbott: I invoked the Invasion Clauses of the U.S. & Texas Constitutions to fully authorize Texas to take unprecedented measures to defend our state against an invasion (redstateobserver.com)

This puts the Biden Administration in a very precarious position. Enforce the law or be seen as aiding the invasion.
Will his people shoot another American citizen by "accident"?

Does this mean the Tx NG can start shooting the invaders as they come across the border?

There's no 'invasion,' this is just more lies and demagoguery from the racist, bigoted, hateful right.

Shit?

It just got real.

You tell me... This is considered an act of war... What happens in war?

I say yes. That is what happens in a war. If Abbot really thinks this is an invasion this is what will happen.

Do you think they will?

Forum List

Back