I hope you'll enjoy wearing masks for the next four years.

While the DC establishment plays golf maskless, laughing their asses off at you while they pull your strings.

Meanwhile, my family will be free in Brazil.

RIO DE JANEIRO — Brazil on Monday kicked off its nationwide coronavirus vaccination campaign, providing a glimmer of hope in a nation where political infighting, a strained health care system and lax precautions have given the virus free rein.

But the rollout is expected to be painfully slow, even as Brazil battles two worrisome new variants of the virus, at least one of which is more contagious and could be contributing to the country’s recent surge of cases.

The government is scrambling to buy more vaccine after months of taking a lackadaisical approach, as President Jair Bolsonaro argued that scientists and the media were hyping the seriousness of a virus that has killed more than 210,000 Brazilians.

Which is one of the reasons we decided on Brazil.
you wont be anymore free than you are right now.....

I'm aware, but at least I'll live under a dictatorship I agree with and promotes a vibrant economy.
you didnt answer this when i asked you this earlier.....are you giving up your citizenship?....

While the DC establishment plays golf maskless, laughing their asses off at you while they pull your strings.

One of the primary criteria for relocating my family and business was whether or not the nation's leader was pushing the COVID hype.

I am proud to say that His Excellecy, President Bolsanaro is no fool, he tolerates neither communists nor COVID hypers.

"Bolsonaro said during a speech that in his administration "petralhas" and "reds" (i.e. leftists) would be arrested, purged or taken to the "corner of the beach", a term that was later revealed to mean a Navy base where dissidents of the Brazilian military dictatorship were murdered."

As there is no longer any free nation that remains on this earth, one is best choosing the dictator who best represents your views, thus Brazil is our choice.

You lost your Donnie - So you'll go with "Tropical Trump". :laughing0301:

So long as he continues to exterminate leftist degenerates with extreme prejudice I shall remain in Brazil.
and if he doesnt where will you run to next?...

RIO DE JANEIRO — Brazil on Monday kicked off its nationwide coronavirus vaccination campaign, providing a glimmer of hope in a nation where political infighting, a strained health care system and lax precautions have given the virus free rein.

But the rollout is expected to be painfully slow, even as Brazil battles two worrisome new variants of the virus, at least one of which is more contagious and could be contributing to the country’s recent surge of cases.

The government is scrambling to buy more vaccine after months of taking a lackadaisical approach, as President Jair Bolsonaro argued that scientists and the media were hyping the seriousness of a virus that has killed more than 210,000 Brazilians.

One of the primary criteria for relocating my family and business was whether or not the nation's leader was pushing the COVID hype.

I am proud to say that His Excellecy, President Bolsanaro is no fool, he tolerates neither communists nor COVID hypers.

"Bolsonaro said during a speech that in his administration "petralhas" and "reds" (i.e. leftists) would be arrested, purged or taken to the "corner of the beach", a term that was later revealed to mean a Navy base where dissidents of the Brazilian military dictatorship were murdered."

As there is no longer any free nation that remains on this earth, one is best choosing the dictator who best represents your views, thus Brazil is our choice.
Good luck in Brazil. Watch your back — their crime rate is one of the worst in the world.

Good luck in Brazil. Watch your back — their crime rate is one of the worst in the world.

Come on over and visit and proclaim your communist virtues.

Forum List

Back