I hope you'll enjoy wearing masks for the next four years.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
While the DC establishment plays golf maskless, laughing their asses off at you while they pull your strings.

Meanwhile, my family will be free in Brazil.

RIO DE JANEIRO — Brazil on Monday kicked off its nationwide coronavirus vaccination campaign, providing a glimmer of hope in a nation where political infighting, a strained health care system and lax precautions have given the virus free rein.

But the rollout is expected to be painfully slow, even as Brazil battles two worrisome new variants of the virus, at least one of which is more contagious and could be contributing to the country’s recent surge of cases.

The government is scrambling to buy more vaccine after months of taking a lackadaisical approach, as President Jair Bolsonaro argued that scientists and the media were hyping the seriousness of a virus that has killed more than 210,000 Brazilians.

Which is one of the reasons we decided on Brazil.

One of the primary criteria for relocating my family and business was whether or not the nation's leader was pushing the COVID hype.

I am proud to say that His Excellecy, President Bolsanaro is no fool, he tolerates neither communists nor COVID hypers.

"Bolsonaro said during a speech that in his administration "petralhas" and "reds" (i.e. leftists) would be arrested, purged or taken to the "corner of the beach", a term that was later revealed to mean a Navy base where dissidents of the Brazilian military dictatorship were murdered."

As there is no longer any free nation that remains on this earth, one is best choosing the dictator who best represents your views, thus Brazil is our choice.

Last edited:
While the DC establishment plays golf maskless, laughing their asses off at you while they pull your strings.

RIO DE JANEIRO — Brazil on Monday kicked off its nationwide coronavirus vaccination campaign, providing a glimmer of hope in a nation where political infighting, a strained health care system and lax precautions have given the virus free rein.

But the rollout is expected to be painfully slow, even as Brazil battles two worrisome new variants of the virus, at least one of which is more contagious and could be contributing to the country’s recent surge of cases.

The government is scrambling to buy more vaccine after months of taking a lackadaisical approach, as President Jair Bolsonaro argued that scientists and the media were hyping the seriousness of a virus that has killed more than 210,000 Brazilians.

you wont be anymore free than you are right now.....

I am free to walk out my door and pee how about thee? There has been a mandatory mask at all military installations and those associated with the DOD and Trump was the head of that branch of our nation and they had to wear mask under Trump and you said nothing against it...

Do you work for the Federal government or in a Federal building? If not what's your bitch?
?

Leaving the country because you have to wear a mask?

A bit extreme wouldn't you say?

Let him leave one less trumpturd can only benefit this country.
Yeah let him go...actually good to see someone who promised to leave actually leave...unlike all the wackos who promised to leave the country when Trump was elected. Would really be nice if all those idiots had kept their promises.

People won't continue to wear masks. Just as the democrat press is finally reporting (as those of us that don't rely on democrat news sources already knew ) that lock downs create more harm than benefit and that cities need to re-open NOW, they'll soon start reporting that masks really aren't effective and can be dispensed with. Leftists used the virus for their own ends and now really won't care how many people die. Purpose served.

When are you leaving? Not much of a use to post about it, do it.

I'm aware, but at least I'll live under a dictatorship I agree with and promotes a vibrant economy.

I'm aware, but at least I'll live under a dictatorship I agree with and promotes a vibrant economy.

Healthcare is a constitutional right in Brazil. Enjoy the 'Communism'.

And? The taxes are still way lower.

One of the primary criteria for relocating my family and business was whether or not the nation's leader was pushing the COVID hype.

I am proud to say that His Excellecy, President Bolsanaro is no fool, he tolerates neither communists nor COVID hypers.

"Bolsonaro said during a speech that in his administration "petralhas" and "reds" (i.e. leftists) would be arrested, purged or taken to the "corner of the beach", a term that was later revealed to mean a Navy base where dissidents of the Brazilian military dictatorship were murdered."

As there is no longer any free nation that remains on this earth, one is best choosing the dictator who best represents your views, thus Brazil is our choice.

You lost your Donnie - So you'll go with "Tropical Trump". :laughing0301:

So long as he continues to exterminate leftist degenerates with extreme prejudice I shall remain in Brazil.

And? The taxes are still way lower.

As is the quality of life but you do you.

Don't talk about it, do it.

Keep wearing your mask. Learn to sew it onto your face, replace the stitches every 6 months for the next four years.

Masks won't be needed come this fall once we hit the approximately 65% vaccination requirement for herd immunity.
In the meantime - Tell Bozonaro and his wife to take off those ridiculous face panties! :D

200731090728-01-jair-and-michelle-bolsonaro-0729-exlarge-169.jpg

So long as he continues to exterminate leftist degenerates with extreme prejudice I shall remain in Brazil.

Sounds like you would also been happy with Russia, Turkey or Hungary. Tropical Trump ain't the only murderous authoritarian!

Keep wearing your mask. Learn to sew it onto your face, replace the stitches every 6 months for the next four years.

Masks won't be needed come this fall once we hit the approximately 65% vaccination requirement for herd immunity.
In the meantime - Tell Bozonaro and his wife to take off those ridiculous face panties! :D

200731090728-01-jair-and-michelle-bolsonaro-0729-exlarge-169.jpg
Oh come on....if the regime tells you to wear one you will wear one.

Forum List

Back