I hope these Old Sitcoms wont be removed from syndication due to being OFFENSIVE

I've been watching Cops on Pluto TV choke holds and all....they can't take it away forever....free people will never be denied....

All in the Family
Jeffersons
Cozi finally brought Roseanne back after her ape comment because parent company ABC wanted to push The Connors.

Where there is money, there is a way.

Actually, what got Jeffersons created in the first place was the activist black community was so incensed over the first black sitcom, Good Times with Jimmy Walker, because it too accurately played the stereotype of the average black family in the ghetto.

All in the Family
Jeffersons
Cozi finally brought Roseanne back after her ape comment because parent company ABC wanted to push The Connors.

Actually, what got Jeffersons created in the first place was the activist black community was so incensed over the first black sitcom, Good Times with Jimmy Walker, because it too accurately played the stereotype of the average black family in the ghetto.

Well it wasnt the average black family because most black families in the projects dont have a father

Anything that portrays Blacks as dumb nignags like Good Times or the Cosby Show.

How did the cosby show do that?
Theo played a retarded kid. The son-in-law was also retarded. The two older daughters had speech impediments. And Cosby himself played a foolish Uncle Tom kind of character, just like you are.

The Walkers were in the ghetto? I thought they were rich living in a NYC high rise when I was a kid. I played with black kids in the ghetto, that was an entirely different reality.

I won't be surprised if Sanford and Son comes under attack though, that show was way funny.

I've been watching Cops on Pluto TV choke holds and all....they can't take it away forever....free people will never be denied....
The people are free but the cable isn’t, that’s messed up.

Anything that portrays Blacks as dumb nignags like Good Times or the Cosby Show.
..I watched Good Times all the time.....not the Cosby Show though--I was in the service having GOOD Times

....Starsky and Hutch would always be brutalizing criminals--kicking, hitting, slamming them into walls HEAD first/etc
for example -HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHH

Last edited:
All in the Family
Jeffersons
Just be glad that they were there in the first place. When was the last time that Perfect Strangers was ever once shown? I love actor Bronson Pinchot SO much!!!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Its not on DVD or in syndication. That would be a nice addition to Antenna TV

^^^ My only complaint is that it wasn't made available sooner.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Just realized me and you are members of a another website where you post all the time. I have a different name on there lol

How did the cosby show do that?
Theo played a retarded kid. The son-in-law was also retarded. The two older daughters had speech impediments. And Cosby himself played a foolish Uncle Tom kind of character, just like you are.
I can see that the Asian people are going to take over quite easily economically when it is their turn. In the world of real competition, bullshit artists do not win. At least for long.

Sanford and Son
Yeah I was watching that show the other day and it’s gotten ridiculous the things they dont allow anymore that they find so offensive.in this day age sanford and son would never fly and never get produced cause there were a few episodes where Fred made fun of gays. Speaking of that,threes company would never fly either the way jack was always pretending to be gay on that show which basically was making fun of them.man these shows would never fly in this day and age.

Sanford and Son
Yeah I was watching that show the other day and it’s gotten ridiculous the things they dont allow anymore that they find so offensive.in this day age sanford and son would never fly and never get produced cause there were a few episodes where Fred made fun of gays. Speaking of that,threes company would never fly either the way jack was always pretending to be gay on that show which basically was making fun of them.man these shows would never fly in this day and age.

It was weird that the jack character got mad at mr. ropers jokes when he knew he really wasnt gay. Or was he? LOL

Sanford and Son
How about the Honeymooners ? Violence toward women....
"One of these days Alice....BANG....zoom. !"

Sanford and Son
How about the Honeymooners ? Violence toward women....
"One of these days Alice....BANG....zoom. !"

My man Ralphie

Forum List

Back