A 2-year-old was rushed to the hospital on Thursday after he ingested a fentanyl pill he found while playing at a Tacoma, Washington State park

I believe that ANY overdose death from Fentanyl should either bring a life imprisonment or death penalty if the dealer is positively verified. NO EXCEPTIONS. These people are profiting from the death of strangers and the only way to stop or even slow it is for them to know they TOO may die.

Sadly many of our city parks are far too dangerous for American families. Gone are the days when you could drop your kids off at the park for them to play. Even with direct adult supervision they can be terrifying. All the needles, condoms, and feces, along with the constant threat from wacked out druggies, has turned these beautiful parks into "no-go" zones for most people. Ironically, we still spend millions of dollars to meticulously maintain the parks, that are now strictly being used by homeless drug addicts.

There is blood on the hands of Dimocrats.

$700K of fentanyl seized by border agents​

by: Domenick Candelieri
Posted: Aug 4, 2022 / 05:52 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 4, 2022 / 05:52 PM PDT

TEMECULA, Calif. — A man was arrested Wednesday after U.S. Border Patrol agents found over $700,000 worth of fentanyl hidden in his vehicle, authorities said.

Agents made the drug bust in Temecula, near the Murrieta Border Patrol Checkpoint, U.S. Customs and Border Protection stated in a release Thursday. Border agents pulled over the blue 2018 Volkswagen Jetta on Interstate 15.

How does a 2 year old survive after ingesting a fentanyl pill? They must have gotten to him pretty fast. I visited Seattle a couple of years ago and I was shocked that the once beautiful parks were taken over by junkies and alcoholics.

Forensics, as for George Floyd's fentanyl, can determine if the drug's source was Chinese.

My only question for the parents would be this one: Is this the first time that your kids has put unknown objects into their mouth thinking that they are things that are okay to eat?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

My only question for the parents would be this one: Didn't you get the memo that these parks are no longer safe and have become cess pools of filth? My next question would be...After this, are you ever going to go to that park again?...... I'll say this to all parents......Learn from this. "Parks" are often bad things these days.

Forum List

Back