I hope America can Add

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Because I just scanned all the cable news channels and NONE of them left a space for reporting 3rd party results. So I'm seeing numbers that add to much less 100% for ClinTrump. Sometimes with 6 to 12% MISSING from the total percentages.

Fuck it -- I'm done.. The margin of "winning" will be a fraction of what they are NOT reporting. Tired of offering choice on the ballot -- just so the media can IGNORE the principled votes. Not gonna encourage them. Tired of fighting for sanity. Watching my country descend into childish tantrums, support for damaged candidates and total lack of leadership..

You idiots just keep voting out of fear for corrupt arrogant meglomaniacs who have INSERTED themselves into being ENTITLED to getting elected. Hope that some day -- when you NEED a 3rd choice -- there is none to be had. Or even a 2nd choice. You are doomed..

Can YOU add two numbers that comes out under 100%???

That is all /rant

I'm sorry man, but Johnson or Stein were never good third party candidates. If anyone could have gotten a fair percentage of the votes, it would have been if one of the parties talked Bernie into running for them.

I'm sorry man, but Johnson or Stein were never good third party candidates. If anyone could have gotten a fair percentage of the votes, it would have been if one of the parties talked Bernie into running for them.

I agree, and I voted for Johnson. Tells you now bad the two parties suck

Because I just scanned all the cable news channels and NONE of them left a space for reporting 3rd party results. So I'm seeing numbers that add to much less 100% for ClinTrump. Sometimes with 6 to 12% MISSING from the total percentages.

Fuck it -- I'm done.. The margin of "winning" will be a fraction of what they are NOT reporting. Tired of offering choice on the ballot -- just so the media can IGNORE the principled votes. Not gonna encourage them. Tired of fighting for sanity. Watching my country descend into childish tantrums, support for damaged candidates and total lack of leadership..

You idiots just keep voting out of fear for corrupt arrogant meglomaniacs who have INSERTED themselves into being ENTITLED to getting elected. Hope that some day -- when you NEED a 3rd choice -- there is none to be had. Or even a 2nd choice. You are doomed..

That is all /rant
CNN has Johnson votes on there.

My bf wanted to fool around the other night,
I told him...we get fucked every day...go to sleep
ROFLMAO

Johnson/Weld was a perfectly qualified team to go to Washington and SHUT DOWN the cross-blaming, and the partisan bickering. Would have appointed qualified people into all of the spots that now have crony political hacks whose primary job it is to protect the party and it's candidates. Would have proposed Constitutionalists for the SupCt WITHOUT the political acid tests

There are no excuses compared to the lying, cheating, walking threat to national security, and the orange popsicle wannabee tyrant.. No excuses at all.. Other than about 150Million votes being cast out of FEAR tonight.

That is all /rant
You don't actually think a third party candidate will get an electoral vote do you?

Johnson/Weld was a perfectly qualified team to go to Washington and SHUT DOWN the cross-blaming, and the partisan bickering. Would have appointed qualified people into all of the spots that now have crony political hacks whose primary job it is to protect the party and it's candidates. Would have proposed Constitutionalists for the SupCt WITHOUT the political acid tests

There are no excuses compared to the lying, cheating, walking threat to national security, and the orange popsicle wannabee tyrant.. No excuses at all.. Other than about 150Million votes being cast out of FEAR tonight.

Any grown American, let alone a politician that doesn't know who Harriet Tubman is, doesn't deserve to be in any public office. There needs to be some kind of intelligence test for the eligibility to run for office. And no, I'm not joking.

That is all /rant
You don't actually think a third party candidate will get an electoral vote do you?

It WAS a good possibility earlier on. There is STILL 22% MISSING from the ClinTrump polling in Colorado. And Gary will probably be 2nd in New Mexico. All we want is COVERAGE. And the 5% of returns that will save us about $40Mill in ballot access petitioning and court challenges next cycle.

It's NOT about winning. It's about principles and issues. And if when America gets INTERESTED in humility and public service and issues again --- I might jump back in....

Forum List

Back