I honestly feel that more republicans would abandon their party if they just accepted two facts:

No wonder the good guys and gals in the mainstream GOP voted against the far candidates in the primaries championed by the dipwads above. Boehner will eventually realize the TP remnants are anti-American and step on them for good.
The only thing you are is mainstream retarded Jake lol. No one, NO One takes you seriously, you're a joke here haha. I can't even imagine what that feels like, I'm an asshole much of the time but at least I get respect for a majority of the boards.
You are a far right thug and racist, so your wah wahing is comical nothing more. Give us a list of your folks in Congress now and compare it to 2010. Mainstream GOP got wise to you creeps, yeah.

Too bad, your opinions aren't really facts. Regulatory and tax uncertainty is causing business to sit on their hands. As for #2 you're just full of it.
Oh trust me they are facts.
That's not how this works, Skippy.

You created a thread where you made several unsubstantiated claims.
It's your responsibility to provide links and evidence to support your claims.

Too bad, your opinions aren't really facts. Regulatory and tax uncertainty is causing business to sit on their hands. As for #2 you're just full of it.
The next time you do what you ask of Billy000 will be the first time.

The next time you do what you ask of Billy000 will be the first time.
:link:

5634d1394855906-its-not-you-its-your-lens-tmxaoqc_181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

good gawd-a-mighty, i have not read so much :bsflag: in one post as this:

I honestly feel that more republicans would abandon their party if they just accepted two facts:

it borders on both fronts, sickening and comedy, good thing you said "FEEL", that is strictly an emotion, now if you had said "I honestly THINK...", i believe the thought process would have blown those ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, ZERO remaining brain cells would have
latest
your skull, :lmao:

the entire U.S.A. would be 10000000% better if all liberscum would just drop dead ... :lmao: ... :lmao: .... :up:

the wealthy are investing less and less these days because it is just easier for them to keep the money they save rather than make huge investments to grow their business.

Just sitting on money makes more then investing it.....
With the Dow Jones at record levels the wealthy aren't investing......
Yeah...that makes sense.

The only ones benefitting from that are the wealthy.

You do realize you are wrong on both counts?

If you want to help the middle class, you remove the downward pressure on business (regulations and big government) so that middle class job creation can happen.

In addition, the majority of the country is right of center.

Have a nice night.
. Don't you wish we could vote some people "off the island"?

1) if you want to stimulate economic growth, you help the middle class and poor, not the wealthy.

So the foundation of your premise is that people 'need help from the government'?

ROFLMNAO!

LADIES AN GENTLEMEN OF THE USMB... I present you:

THE PROBLEM!

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
ABSOLUTELY !!! one thing one must learn about the stock market.., NEVER buy high, yaa knoe, buy low, sell high !!

ooooops !! did i just reveal one of the secrets of successful capitalism ??
. Hey! Do you realize Liberals may be reading your post? That's our secret.

Yup, the country is right of center. In fact, the rest of the world knows Obama is pragmatic right of center. Whereas the GOP is a corrupt greedy megarich theftocracy and supported by total hater dupes.

Yes, the nonrich need help. Programs for training for 3 million tech jobs going begging (see free community college), infrastructure jobs act at perfect time, tax cuts- and yes cuts in fees and local taxes and regulations that hurt THEM, not bloated giant corporations. How 'bout cheaper college loans, paid parental leave, and better day care? Reaganism rapes the non-rich...see sig.

Last edited:
1) if you want to stimulate economic growth, you help the middle class and poor, not the wealthy. Think about this. The wealthy are doing better now MORE THAN EVER BERORE, so why has growth not been faster? It's because the middle class is shrinking because of rising income inequality. The rise in income inequality will only destabilize our economy even further because consumer spending is decreasing. Consumer spending is vital to the economy - it accounts for 70% of it.

Meanwhile, all this stimulus (tax cuts) to the wealthy does jack shit for the economy overall. Why? Two reasons: A) the wealthy are investing less and less these days because it is just easier for them to keep the money they save rather than make huge investments to grow their business. And even if they were investing more money, it wouldn't do jack shit to increase economic demand which is ultimately what matters. Businesses invest more when demand is up. B) the wealthy, individually when it comes to consumer spending, spend just as much money as someone in the middle class does when it comes to daily/monthly purchases. Sure they make extravagant purchases, but those ultimately do little for the economy at large.

2) Most Americans side with liberal issues that republicans oppose like raising the minimum wage, certain gun control laws, extending unemployment benefits, and gay marriage. Oh and recent polls show that most Americans believe in dramatic climate change and want the gov to do something about it.
Proving your opinion is going to be hard without facts. Number 2 is wrong.

Yup, the country is right of center. In fact, the rest of the world knows Obama is pragmatic right of center. Whereas the GOP is a corrupt greedy megarich theftocracy and supported by total hater dupes.

Yes, the nonrich need help. Programs for training for 3 million tech jobs going begging (see free community college), infrastructure jobs act at perfect time, tax cuts- and yes cuts in fees and local taxes and regulations that hurt THEM, not bloated giant corporations. How 'bout cheaper college loans, paid parental leave, and better day care? Reaganism rapes the non-rich...see sig.
You still make no sense whatsoever, get obutholes dick out of your mouth and speak like you mean it you friggin idiot.

and in typical Obama fashion I think your statements are a big fat lie
85 million gun owners in this country
the populace and state legislatures voted against gay marriage. if you were right it wouldn't have ended up in the courts like it did
and last of all the biggest lie global warming. Glad I live in the mtn west and not back east

Being a gun owner doesn't mean you don't want reasonable restrictions.

1) if you want to stimulate economic growth, you help the middle class and poor, not the wealthy. Think about this. The wealthy are doing better now MORE THAN EVER BERORE, so why has growth not been faster? It's because the middle class is shrinking because of rising income inequality. The rise in income inequality will only destabilize our economy even further because consumer spending is decreasing. Consumer spending is vital to the economy - it accounts for 70% of it.

Meanwhile, all this stimulus (tax cuts) to the wealthy does jack shit for the economy overall. Why? Two reasons: A) the wealthy are investing less and less these days because it is just easier for them to keep the money they save rather than make huge investments to grow their business. And even if they were investing more money, it wouldn't do jack shit to increase economic demand which is ultimately what matters. Businesses invest more when demand is up. B) the wealthy, individually when it comes to consumer spending, spend just as much money as someone in the middle class does when it comes to daily/monthly purchases. Sure they make extravagant purchases, but those ultimately do little for the economy at large.

2) Most Americans side with liberal issues that republicans oppose like raising the minimum wage, certain gun control laws, extending unemployment benefits, and gay marriage. Oh and recent polls show that most Americans believe in dramatic climate change and want the gov to do something about it.

They use those wedge issues in #2 to win over people who know number 1 is true. They may not like guns but they hate gays. And if they care enough about an issue like abortion they don't care about anything else.

Forum List

Back