I have to wonder if Susan Rice or perhaps Michele Obama will be one of the replacements for Joe Biden

How many hours per week have you spent watching FOX?

Case closed.

Michelle Obama felt "the shadow of affirmative action" as an undergraduate student at Princeton University, the former first lady writes in her new book, Becoming.

Obama, who graduated in 1985, says she sometimes wondered why she had been accepted into Princeton, a majority-white school, in the first place. "It was impossible to be a black kid at a mostly white school and not feel the shadow of affirmative action," Obama writes. "You could almost read the scrutiny in the gaze of certain students and even some professors, as if they wanted to say, 'I know why you're here.'" This was often "demoralizing," Obama says, while acknowledging she "was just imagining some of it."

"It planted a seed of doubt. Was I here merely as part of some social experiment?" she asks.

The former first lady says she gradually realized that affirmative action wasn't the only way the school filled quotas. "As minorities, we were the most visible, but it became clear that special dispensations were made to admit all kinds of students whose grades or accomplishments might not measure up to the acknowledged standard," she writes. Obama cites student-athletes, as well as the "legacy kids" who attended Princeton like their "fathers and grandfathers" before them, "or whose families had funded the building of a dorm or a library."

Michelle Obama felt "the shadow of affirmative action" as an undergraduate student at Princeton University, the former first lady writes in her new book, Becoming.

Obama, who graduated in 1985, says she sometimes wondered why she had been accepted into Princeton, a majority-white school, in the first place. "It was impossible to be a black kid at a mostly white school and not feel the shadow of affirmative action," Obama writes. "You could almost read the scrutiny in the gaze of certain students and even some professors, as if they wanted to say, 'I know why you're here.'" This was often "demoralizing," Obama says, while acknowledging she "was just imagining some of it."

"It planted a seed of doubt. Was I here merely as part of some social experiment?" she asks.

The former first lady says she gradually realized that affirmative action wasn't the only way the school filled quotas. "As minorities, we were the most visible, but it became clear that special dispensations were made to admit all kinds of students whose grades or accomplishments might not measure up to the acknowledged standard," she writes. Obama cites student-athletes, as well as the "legacy kids" who attended Princeton like their "fathers and grandfathers" before them, "or whose families had funded the building of a dorm or a library."

Answer the question.

Big Mike Obama. First transvestite Presidential nominee.
c962bf422aa8eea8b09dbc98c6c3a8303e-08-president-trump-faceline-white-house.2x.rsquare.w1200.jpg

What do you call this unmanly thing?

Michelle would be the more likely choice, I would think. They wouldn't have to control her as they control Biden, since she is lockstep anyway.

That's why they would never select Kamala. She would be a wild card.

I have to wonder if Susan Rice or perhaps Michele Obama will be one of the replacements for Joe Biden since Biden will not be the no candidate of the presidency in 2024, no matter what he is saying now. Joey is simply not capable of being on the same stage of Trump in a debate, and he is certainly NOT suitable for being the President of the United States of America.
Michelle Obama is a non-starter, after her remarks that her husband's nomination was the very first time that she was ever proud of her country.

The vast majority of Americans will not back someone who - in her self-confessed heart-of-hearts - thinks so negatively about the United States.

Forum List

Back