I have to wonder if Susan Rice or perhaps Michele Obama will be one of the replacements for Joe Biden

Michelle Obama would probably beat Trump in a landslide but having a black woman President would massively speed up the MAGA movement's transition into full-blown American Al-Qaeda
Would not last five minutes once all the people were alerted to Obummer's rampant homosexuallity and Michelle's true identity as a male .

I have to wonder if Susan Rice or perhaps Michele Obama will be one of the replacements for Joe Biden since Biden will not be the no candidate of the presidency in 2024, no matter what he is saying now. Joey is simply not capable of being on the same stage of Trump in a debate, and he is certainly NOT suitable for being the President of the United States of America.
Rice is the conduit between Obama and Biden .

I have to wonder if Susan Rice or perhaps Michele Obama will be one of the replacements for Joe Biden since Biden will not be the no candidate of the presidency in 2024, no matter what he is saying now. Joey is simply not capable of being on the same stage of Trump in a debate, and he is certainly NOT suitable for being the President of the United States of America.
You might want to try that again in English this time.

Doing that would admit weakness and fallibility.

Leftists must double down on being infallible, that they cannot admit that Joe was a mistake the first time round, as well as fighting the notion he is mortal as his aging has hindered his ability in any way.

My guess is when he dies they will start embalming Left wing Presidents like they did Lennon so that people can go visist him for the rest of eternity, a type of left wing god-like immortality because we all know we would all shrival up and die without them.

John LENNON?

I think you meant Lenin.

I bet one million dollars it won't be Michelle Obama. I'll bet one hundred dollars that it won't be Susan Rice. However, it's possible that Kamala Harris could be jettisoned in favor of Rice.

I bet one million dollars it won't be Michelle Obama. I'll bet one hundred dollars that it won't be Susan Rice. However, it's possible that Kamala Harris could be jettisoned in favor of Rice.

Where you gonna get the "Hundred Dollars from? A Homeless guy like you ain't seen a Hundred Dollars in Years!

Michelle Obama would probably beat Trump in a landslide but having a black woman President would massively speed up the MAGA movement's transition into full-blown American Al-Qaeda
You neglected to say "An Idiotic, Black Woman, who for the first time in her life (since her Idiotic Husband ) was "Proud" of her country!

Where you gonna get the "Hundred Dollars from? A Homeless guy like you ain't seen a Hundred Dollars in Years!
Believe it or not, I found a laptop in a trash can under my bridge I use to post with, using the local Subway's wifi. As luck would have it, I also found a discarded purse in there which not only had a secret compartment with a hundred dollars in it but a winning lottery ticket worth one million dollars. But, I also lost my ID in the process so I can't cash the lottery ticket just yet and I need to wait for some good clothes to show up in the trash can and figure out how to shower and shave before going to the lottery office to claim my prize. After all, I don't want to show up looking like a homeless person.

He's already been in debates with Grifty.

Grifty embarrassed himself.

Forum List

Back