I have real problems with today's liberals, but no problem reading them.

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Not as individuals, just as a core. Note: I'm non-partisan.

1. They claim to be intelligent beings, but that's just self-importance rhetoric. Truth is, most are just a mouth verbalizing another's false words, and they operate primarily on emotions. This is exactly why they're irrational, easily irritated and angry. A dysfunctional education (i.e., our education system) does not make one intelligent, it makes one washed. Don't get me wrong, education is better than non-education. Point being, school is NOT the solution outside of math and sciences, and even then our school system often produces the equivalent of sheep. This is the result of liberal dysfunctional ideologists shoving their agenda instead of critical application up the student ass. I see the results daily. This said, the idea that "liberals are educated and conservatives not" is FALSE. Democrats want you to believe so because you too need a good bath. The people who are self-declared intellects are often school teachers under the wing of teacher's unions seeking entitlements. It's a natural "progress"ion.

2. They accuse their opponents of being racist, which proves to be in of itself racist. This is another example of runaway emotions. The Democrat machine recognizes how unstable their base is, because it's of their doing, so they incite division for power.

3. They live and breathe hypocrisy. They're unable to recognize this because they're emotionally unstrung.

4. They claim to be advocates for science and history, but their actions prove the opposite. Their "common" ideology is to level the playing field for all, yet they lack the capacity to recognize universal law DICTATES this isn't possible. The end result reduces everyone to the lowest common denominator and leads to absolute weakness and failure. Honest school teachers within the Arizona school system can tell you all about it. Did you happen to notice liberalism has "progress"ed with our saturation? WHY THE FK NOT?

5. They twist the intention for things, because they're cause-seekers looking to justify their existence. Sorry, but men as intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bathroom is a great example. Oh ya sure, the only intention for marriage is "love".........Give me a break Romeo. I'm not saying homosexual couples shouldn't have mostly the same rights as heterosexual couples. However, this may come as a complete shock, but homosexuality IS NOT equal heterosexuality (blasphemy), so why pretend they are? At the end of the day this business is just another diversion, a power grab, and an indicator of a corrupt society in saturation.

6. PC is not politically correct, it stands for pussified country. You *(&^(*^(^ idiots - PC is EXACTLY government control of the mind, and you liberals sucked right into it like the weak-minded fools you probably are. You ended up embracing exactly what you claim to detest. Not only has the result made you mentally feeble, but dumb as rocks as well. Joke's on you, joke's on us............SUCKERS. Safe zones, seriously, who comes up with this shit? Black Lives Mater (really project), gosh MFing shucks, your life matters. Cry me a river, my life matters too, buy me a flower. Then you declare anyone who doesn't think like you is the enemy. You attempt to choke them economically and educationally. You might read 45 declarations for communist takeover, because take a wild guess who the pawns are. Answer: The weakest among us.

Guess I'll stop, but I could go on for too long.

Last edited:

1. They claim to be intelligent beings, but just self-importance rhetoric. Truth is, most are just a mouth verbalizing another's false words, and they operate primarily on emotions. This is exactly why they're irrational, easily irritated and angry. A dysfunctional education (i.e., our education system) does not make one intelligent, it makes one washed. Don't get me wrong, education is better than non-education. Point being, school is NOT the solution outside of math and sciences, and even then our school system often produces the equivalent of sheep. This is the result of liberal dysfunctional ideologists shoving their agenda instead of critical application up the student ass. I see the results daily. This said, the idea that "liberals are educated and conservatives not" is FALSE. Democrats want you to believe so because you too need a good bath. The people who are self-declared intellects are often school teachers under the wing of teacher's unions seeking entitlements. It's a natural "progress"ion.

2. They accuse their opponents of being racist, which proves to be in of itself racist. This is another example of runaway emotions. The Democrat machine recognizes how unstable their base is, because it's of their doing, so they incite division for power.

3. They live and breathe hypocrisy. They're unable to recognize this because they're emotionally unstrung.

4. They claim to be advocates for science and history, but their actions prove the opposite. Their "common" ideology is to level the playing field for all, yet they lack the capacity to recognize universal law DICTATES this isn't possible. The end result reduces everyone to the lowest common denominator and leads to absolute weakness and failure. Honest school teachers within the Arizona school system can tell you all about it. Did you happen to notice liberalism has "progress"ed with our saturation? WHY THE FK NOT?

5. They twist the intention for things, because they're cause-seekers looking to justify their existence. Sorry, but men as intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bathroom is a great example. Oh ya sure, the only intention for marriage is "love".........Give me a break Romeo. I'm not saying homosexual couples shouldn't have mostly the same rights as heterosexual couples. However, this may come as a complete shock, but homosexuality IS NOT equal heterosexuality (blasphemy), so why pretend they are? At the end of the day this business is just another diversion, a power grab, and an indicator of a corrupt society in saturation.

6. PC is not politically correct, it stands for pussified country. You *(&^(*^(^ idiots - PC is EXACTLY government control of the mind, and you liberals sucked right into it like the weak-minded fools you probably are. You ended up embracing exactly what you claim to detest. Not only has the result made you mentally feeble, but dumb as rocks as well. Joke's on you, joke's on us............SUCKERS. Safe zones, seriously, who comes up with this shit? Black Lives Mater (really project), gosh MFing shucks, your life matters. Cry me a river, my life matters too, buy me a flower. Then you declare anyone who doesn't think like you is the enemy. You attempt to choke them economically and educationally. You might read 45 declarations for communist takeover, because take a wild guess who the pawns are. Answer: The weakest among us.

Non partisan, huh? :lmao:

1. They claim to be intelligent beings, but just self-importance rhetoric. Truth is, most are just a mouth verbalizing another's false words, and they operate primarily on emotions. This is exactly why they're irrational, easily irritated and angry. A dysfunctional education (i.e., our education system) does not make one intelligent, it makes one washed. Don't get me wrong, education is better than non-education. Point being, school is NOT the solution outside of math and sciences, and even then our school system often produces the equivalent of sheep. This is the result of liberal dysfunctional ideologists shoving their agenda instead of critical application up the student ass. I see the results daily. This said, the idea that "liberals are educated and conservatives not" is FALSE. Democrats want you to believe so because you too need a good bath. The people who are self-declared intellects are often school teachers under the wing of teacher's unions seeking entitlements. It's a natural "progress"ion.

Non partisan, huh? :lmao:

You really got me a good one. :clap:

The line you use about labeling progressives hypocritical, and you do not see the irony in your statement.
Your credibility now is Zero!

1. They claim to be intelligent beings, but that's just self-importance rhetoric. Truth is, most are just a mouth verbalizing another's false words, and they operate primarily on emotions. This is exactly why they're irrational, easily irritated and angry. A dysfunctional education (i.e., our education system) does not make one intelligent, it makes one washed. Don't get me wrong, education is better than non-education. Point being, school is NOT the solution outside of math and sciences, and even then our school system often produces the equivalent of sheep. This is the result of liberal dysfunctional ideologists shoving their agenda instead of critical application up the student ass. I see the results daily. This said, the idea that "liberals are educated and conservatives not" is FALSE. Democrats want you to believe so because you too need a good bath. The people who are self-declared intellects are often school teachers under the wing of teacher's unions seeking entitlements. It's a natural "progress"ion.

People who refer to themselves as liberal today really aren't. They are totalitarian Marxists for the most part, quite the opposite, actually.

The line you use about labeling progressives hypocritical, and you do not see the irony in your statement.

That's an emotional response and demonstrates insecurity. It's translated to mean "I chose one item to criticize just cuz, and now I declare no credibility for all".

Incidentally, if I failed to mention it - Liberals live and breathe hypocrisy. They're unable to recognize this because they're emotionally unstable.

Being a hypocrite means you are biased beyond belief and your credibility goes to Zero.
Here is an example of your ilk....posted on this sight. "

i.gif

More Reason For Blacks to Vote For Hillary / Democrats: 'Blacks Are “Seriously F*ed In The Head'

That's an emotional response and demonstrates insecurity. It's translated to mean "I chose one item to criticize just cuz, and now I declare no credibility for all".

Incidentally, if I failed to mention it - Liberals live and breathe hypocrisy. They're unable to recognize this because they're emotionally unstable.

Being a hypocrite means you are biased beyond belief and your credibility goes to Zero.
Here is an example of your ilk....posted on this sight. "

i.gif

More Reason For Blacks to Vote For Hillary / Democrats: 'Blacks Are “Seriously F*ed In The Head'

LOL...What? You saying I said what's bolded? Seek help.

Forum List

Back