I have noticed an undercurrent on this board, which is that Biden won, however most of the Biden supporters are miserable

I think the OP has been looking in the mirror.
The rage and misery I see is coming from the Trumpers.

Dems are simply moving forward and at the same time pointing out your lame attacks on the election system.

Maybe you think because we are reacting mostly with grace and not rubbing your noses in your loss, you see this as unhappiness? Whatever. We simply don’t care about your feewings

You're an idiot. Read the board and notice thread after thread by leftists as angry and Trump Deranged as they ever were

They know down deep inside that there is absolutely no way that Biden got more legal votes than President Trump and are waiting for the other shoe to drop,

Shouldn't the Biden crowd be happy? I mean you got what you wanted, we will all be paying more tax, Joe will let trannies back in the little girls room, illegal mexican women will be allowed to scrub the white house floor again. So why are you guys being so nasty? Be joyous

Perhaps because you can not really afford to pay more taxes and you know this. Or perhaps because I am going to the Little Wayne concert with 50 cent

Be happy, you had nothing and have less now

So smile nothing is changed for you
Why are you gonna pay more in taxes? And which kind of taxes will you pay more of
When the trump tax cuts end we all pay more.

I will also go from 28 percent cap gains under trump to 44 under biden
So? Find a way to offset the tax liability.
If i were a welfare slob like you that would be easy
I ran a business for forty years and managed to find all kinds of counterbalance to taxation to put me into the black just like all the rich guys do...You on the other hand don't have the brain to know how to play tax avoision...It is not that hard you just have to learn to read law...
The crack salesman babbles

They should be miserable. The last time a Democrat was elected President the sonofabitch turned out to be the worst President in the history of the Republic. Increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt with nothing to show for it, increased taxes, weakened military, giving away the store to China and other foreign interest, increased welfare, millions of Illegals and dismal economic growth.

This Biden joke has the potential to be even worst.
The last Dem ended our 745,000 a month job losses and raised the DOW 258%. His first 3 years saw the DOW go up 64%. Trump/Putin`s first 3 years saw it rise 34%. How do you get through life being so stupid and dishonest?

Shouldn't the Biden crowd be happy? I mean you got what you wanted, we will all be paying more tax, Joe will let trannies back in the little girls room, illegal mexican women will be allowed to scrub the white house floor again. So why are you guys being so nasty? Be joyous

Perhaps because you can not really afford to pay more taxes and you know this. Or perhaps because I am going to the Little Wayne concert with 50 cent

They really weren't happy before, and they won't be happy after.
I mean I am sure everyone has their moments, but if you want to talk about a bunch of twisted up wing-nuts ... :auiqs.jpg:

Dems are simply moving forward and at the same time pointing out your lame attacks on the election system.

Maybe you think because we are reacting mostly with grace and not rubbing your noses in your loss, you see this as unhappiness? Whatever. We simply don’t care about your feewings

You're an idiot. Read the board and notice thread after thread by leftists as angry and Trump Deranged as they ever were

They know down deep inside that there is absolutely no way that Biden got more legal votes than President Trump and are waiting for the other shoe to drop,

I C what U R doing, reverse Truthiness psychology. Deep down in yer gut you know if only the legal vote were counted, it would be a Trumpybear landslide. Like in 2016!

:spinner:

I C what U R doing, reverse Truthiness psychology. Deep down in yer gut you know if only the legal vote were counted, it would be a Trumpybear landslide. Like in 2016!

:spinner:

Well he did have a 30% margin of victory

Why are you gonna pay more in taxes? And which kind of taxes will you pay more of

Think these red necks make enough to pay taxes ?? Bet most are on the dole complaining about others

Think these red necks make enough to pay taxes ?? Bet most are on the dole complaining about others
Is welfare fun

Biden will turn the economy into a mafia state

there's a reason they used to call him "Senator Credit Card", my friends

the corporate elites prefer Biden to Trump because on style, he is less embarrassing to their empire!

The corporate capitalists who hold real power view Trump as an embarrassment. They would prefer to put a more dignified face on the American empire, one like Biden who will do their bidding with the decorum of a traditional president

The corporate capitalists who hold real power view Trump as an embarrassment. They would prefer to put a more dignified face on the American empire, one like Biden who will do their bidding with the decorum of a traditional president
You might be right there, however Trump was the president of the American worker and patriot

They should be miserable. The last time a Democrat was elected President the sonofabitch turned out to be the worst President in the history of the Republic. Increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt with nothing to show for it, increased taxes, weakened military, giving away the store to China and other foreign interest, increased welfare, millions of Illegals and dismal economic growth.

The last Dem ended our 745,000 a month job losses and raised the DOW 258%. His first 3 years saw the DOW go up 64%. Trump/Putin`s first 3 years saw it rise 34%. How do you get through life being so stupid and dishonest?

You are confused Moon Bat.

The economy was doing fine under Bush for six years until those filthy ass Democrats took over Congress in 2007. Then the economy went to hell when the Democrat sponsored CRA chickens came home to roost. The great Democrat plan to use the government to put pressure on lenders to give credit to those that neither had the inclination or the means to pay it back. You know, for social justice reasons. What could possibly go wrong? Another stupid Liberal program that almost destroyed our economy. Liberals fuck up everything they touch.

Obama was a terrible President. The worst this country ever had and anybody that voted for him was an absolute idiot. Just like the idiots that voted for this Biden clown.

Trump campaign loses another law firm
Lol, you know you’re in trouble when you’ve sunk so low not even the lawyers will work w you.

You might be right there, however Trump was the president of the American worker and patriot

And will be.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The economy was doing fine under Bush for six years until those filthy ass Democrats took over Congress in 2007. Then the economy went to hell when the Democrat sponsored CRA chickens came home to roost. The great Democrat plan to use the government to put pressure on lenders to give credit to those that neither had the inclination or the means to pay it back. You know, for social justice reasons. What could possibly go wrong? Another stupid Liberal program that almost destroyed our economy. Liberals fuck up everything they touch.

Obama was a terrible President. The worst this country ever had and anybody that voted for him was an absolute idiot. Just like the idiots that voted for this Biden clown.
You have a selective memory. It was only Democrats who pushed for more home ownership? Are you willfully uninformed or just ignorant.

You are imagining things.
Sorry kiddy way too many people are agreeing with me

They are? You mean other RW nutbags on here?

Forum List

Back