I have not been on here in 3 months

I hope you used that time to get your mind and body in order, Bear. Wishing you all the best.

Studying the bible 24/7 I really like this new format..

Thanks.

Get back to studying the Bible my furry friend. ;)

Sorry to piss on your cheerios fuck face, but now you have to deal with me for awhile till I go back in another Christian program

Are you going to become a preacher or something? WTF, You don't need to know a damn thing about the Bible to bilk suckers out of bazillions on TeeVee. You could become the next Jim Bakker or or Jerry Falwell Jr or something cool like that - Maybe even get your own pool boy!

I understand that Heritage USA in South Carolina is for sale - CHEAP!! :19:

bd0375589a72eb310ef1276a2806b0afe1b3d1be.jpg

DyahMsLV4AA9hZr.jpg

5c8d6d6caf907549ec8b1300b80eafb3.jpg

Last edited:
It always blows my mind away that these people can not figure out I will never be a sheep
Goats and wolves are something to aspire to.

Your words show me how little you actually understand when He refers to His sheep.

It always blows my mind away that these people can not figure out I will never be a sheep
Goats and wolves are something to aspire to.

Your words show me how little you actually understand when He refers to His sheep.

Uhm gomer where are we at?

When in Rome talk like the Roman's, in this case talk like the heathens like you.

:)

I figured you just went into a drunken stupor and was living in a cardboard box.
I mean, if it happened to anyone, it would be you

I am going to Florida tomorrow..

That's my final decision..

COOL!! Bring the COVID back, then stay in place preaching to your equally pathetic minions.
The world will be a better place!

I am going to Florida tomorrow..

That's my final decision..

COOL!! Bring the COVID back, then stay in place preaching to your equally pathetic minions.
The world will be a better place!

Daniel...

Learn something will ya?

Forum List

Back