I have an idea, let us kill those of us over 65 or anybody on disability.

There's a lot of people that don't pay taxes.
Everyone pays some taxes. Everyone pays sales taxes, taxes on utility bills phone bills gas taxes etc etc etc.

I paid no income taxes last year but I still paid all kinds of other taxes

Social Security is heading towards a budget crisis because more people are living longer, and because for years incomes above the taxable maximum, which is $160,200 this year, have been growing much faster than the incomes below it.
-----------------------------------------------

here a good read for the billionaires in the world or even the multimillion folks.
Numerous liberal countries in Europe tried a wealth tax and almost all of them dropped it because it didn't work and it isn't working in the few countries who still have it. That doesn't matter to the left though because it's a good political talking point to drum up votes.

I think Penelope just wants to kill everybody.

Look at thread title.

And then:

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

A whole lotta killing going on in little Penny's head.

Everybody except, of course, Penelope. That's what happens when you start wanting to kill everyone who disagrees with you, you rapidly find out that there is no one who agrees with you on everything.

In these instances no, but that's exactly what they did.

However they do get tax cuts for moving overseas, thanks to republicans.

Republicans Block Bill To Tax Firms That Export Jobs

NPR
https://www.npr.org › templates › story › story

Sep 28, 2010 — Today, Senate Republicans blocked a bill aimed at punishing companies for sending jobs overseas. The GOP accused Democrats of trying to ...

Senate Republicans block bill to end tax breaks for ...

View attachment 769962
The Hill
https://thehill.com › blogs › floor-action › 213780-rep...

Jul 30, 2014 — Senate Republicans blocked a bill that would end tax breaks for companies that send jobs overseas. On Wednesday, the Senate voted 54-42 to ...

Trump-GOP Tax Law Encourages Companies to Move ...

View attachment 769961
Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy
https://itep.org › trump-gop-tax-law-encourages-comp...

Jun 2, 2020 — The Trump-GOP tax law enacted in December 2017 creates clear incentives for American-based corporations to move operations and jobs abroad, ...

However they do get tax cuts for moving overseas, thanks to republicans.

No company gets a tax cut for sending jobs overseas.

Trump-GOP Tax Law Encourages Companies to Move ...

What a silly claim. Making tax rates lower in the US does not encourage
companies to move overseas. When we had the highest corporate rates
in the world that DID encourage companies to move to a lower rate location.

I feel they should pay taxes first. Most of the pay no taxes and have an undercut on taxes. No more with the donations to undercut taxes. there's a cap of SS and I don't agree with it.
Perhaps rich people should pay a minimum percentage of their earnings as taxes and social security should not be wage capped at $147,000. Once that is accomplished they can use tax loopholes.

It is hard for me to blame rich people for paying as little taxes as possible as long as everything is legal.

those people have money, no income tax, probably because they haven't make money.
Panhandling: How Much Money Do Panhandlers Make? Can It Even Make Money?
According to the National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty, there are at least 2.5 to 3.5 million Americans that don’t have a permanent shelter. After the housing crisis within the recent decade, an additional of at least 7.4 million lost their homes and took shelter on government facilities or in the streets. It is not surprising that the number of panhandlers has increased in the past few years.
Panhandlers usually have a negative reputation due to drug-related matters and/or conning people (e.g fake stories or disabilities). There are panhandlers who actually make more than $80,000 a year, but there is only a small percentage of people who can achieve this feat.
So if a few of the panhandlers make 80,000 dollars a year, why arent they paying income taxes like the few billionaires who pay most of the taxes.

R.f5bef12f48197d8c23cec2d998681297

Do you mean federal taxes?

I mean some people say XX don't pay taxes.

That is incorrect. People pay all kinds of taxes including sales tax, state income tax (even if they don't pay federal income taxes sometimes), they are paying all kinds of imbedded taxes also such as renters paying the property taxes for the landlord as part of the rent, paying federal and state fuel taxes baked into the price of gas.

What they mean is XX doesn't pay "Federal Income Taxes", which is just a sub-set of taxes.

WW

That is incorrect. People pay all kinds of taxes including sales tax, state income tax (even if they don't pay federal income taxes sometimes), they are paying all kinds of imbedded taxes also such as renters paying the property taxes for the landlord as part of the rent, paying federal and state fuel taxes baked into the price of gas.

What they mean is XX doesn't pay "Federal Income Taxes", which is just a sub-set of taxes.

WW

I never trust people who will not answer a direct question.

Thank you for telling me who you are.

WW
That is what the left always says, while they do everything they can do to avoid paying taxes. They get shills who hate the rich because they are lied to that the rich never pay enough, so present a class warfare.

Here are some examples of the left avoiding taxes.

Here is someone who didnt pay his taxes and went to jail for it. I guess someone needed to be made an example of so the threat of punishment to avoid paying taxes can be used.

Is there a double standard on the criminality of the Marxists/Democrats vs the rest of US? Oh hell yeah, if you did any of the above, you would be serving jail time like Wesley. You arent worth the time to a Democrat other than a vote every 2 to 4 years.....

Panhandling: How Much Money Do Panhandlers Make? Can It Even Make Money?
So if a few of the panhandlers make 80,000 dollars a year, why arent they paying income taxes like the few billionaires who pay most of the taxes.

R.f5bef12f48197d8c23cec2d998681297
well then have taxes on panhandlers like all panhandlers do or don't. there are a lot of cheaters in this world called the USA, DT is one of those. From your report , which is nosense, Majority of panhandlers only collect enough funds for food.

I never trust people who will not answer a direct question.

Thank you for telling me who you are.

It was a direct answer to your question. I clearly explained that people that claim "XX don't pay taxes" are incorrect.

Sorry you didn't like the structure.

WW

Back and forth...'republican good, democrat bad. I'm waiting for republicans to give us some things their party has ever done to help the average guy, the poor, the needy.

well then have taxes on panhandlers like all panhandlers do or don't. there are a lot of cheaters in this world called the USA, DT is one of those. From your report , which is nosense, Majority of panhandlers only collect enough funds for food.
In Joe Biteme's economy many working people can get only enough funds for food. Thanks to people who voted for Joe, this is a common occurrence now. Are you happy that you made more people miserable?

Forum List

Back