I Have a Suggestion for our Anti-Border Wall Friends

So you think there is no issue down on the border. It's not a risk to Americans safety

I have a suggestion- Why don't you go down there, unarmed, and camp out on the border for say..... 4 days then get back with us.... if you still can

-Geaux
Is this like when you conservitard kids want to bet me I won't survive a walk on the south side of Chicago or east LA?

'cause it's ridiculous. There is no-where in the US that is so dangerous your average guy can't survive just being there. The US border is not Mogadishu, Harlem is not Mosul. Wake up.

So you think there is no issue down on the border. It's not a risk to Americans safety

I have a suggestion- Why don't you go down there, unarmed, and camp out on the border for say..... 4 days then get back with us.... if you still can

-Geaux
Is this like when you conservitard kids want to bet me I won't survive a walk on the south side of Chicago or east LA?

'cause it's ridiculous. There is no-where in the US that is so dangerous your average guy can't survive just being there. The US border is not Mogadishu, Harlem is not Mosul. Wake up.
We have woke up, we elected Trump.

So parts of the border are nice, some parts aren’t. Just like nearly every other city, state, county, town, village, hamlet, continent, country, etc…

Again, you guys trying to manufacture a crisis and keep Mueller off the front pages is becoming more and more difficult.
Put Mueller on the front page of every media outlet. I don't give a fuck.

Don't give me that bullshit.

You don't want to give us border wall funding for the places that NEED a wall, like The Valley (McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville, Laredo).

-Geaux

We have woke up, we elected Trump.
That is not "woke up". Pretty much the opposite in fact.

Since I live down here 35 miles from the border, and regularly cross the border for dental care and restaurants, I see no particular problem with being next to it. Is the author of the OP afraid that people who spend 4 days at the border will turn brown?

We’re thinking of going to Big Bend in March. We’ll see what happens.
Have you ever been there?

Practically ZERO border crossings are happening at Big Bend.

You need to go to The Valley. It's about 500 miles south east of Big Bend. That's where you'll see all the border crossing.

So parts of the border are nice, some parts aren’t. Just like nearly every other city, state, county, town, village, hamlet, continent, country, etc…

Again, you guys trying to manufacture a crisis and keep Mueller off the front pages is becoming more and more difficult.
---------------------------------- mueler mueler , mueler , Putin , Putin , Putin , Russia , Russia , Russia , [chuckle , chuckle , chuckle] !!

-Geaux
The Army has an annual FTX that works with the Border Patrol. Most of the border has zero traffic. It's when it's close to the cities the traffic becomes heavy. I used live next to the border. I saw illegals all over the place. One was hiding under my van in the parking lot of Southwestern College when I was in school.

-Geaux

Good luck with that

-Geaux

Since I live down here 35 miles from the border, and regularly cross the border for dental care and restaurants, I see no particular problem with being next to it. Is the author of the OP afraid that people who spend 4 days at the border will turn brown?
------------------------------------------- you are 'mexican' with a silly screen name because of your love of 'mexico' Vs .

We’re thinking of going to Big Bend in March. We’ll see what happens.
Have you ever been there?

Practically ZERO border crossings are happening at Big Bend.

You need to go to The Valley. It's about 500 miles south east of Big Bend. That's where you'll see all the border crossing.

cnn russia.jpg

Has Mexico paid for Trump's wall, yet?
Who cares? Just so long as it gets built and stops all of the illegals, illegals that YOU want here killing us.

Nice Hitler avatar you have there; I guess they like that here @ USMB, huh?

You know, Trump loves Hitler; wants to be just like him. A good little Nazi.
Hitler is good, liberals should be in his oven.

So, what taste better after it comes out of the oven; chicken, or liberals?

Classic libtard deflection. Funny how you can never address the real issue of crime by illegals.

Forum List

Back