I have a question for USMB Covid advisors, Dr Lesh and Dr Crepitus. Top of their class at Google Medical College of Virology

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Hey Docs.

The Omicron variant is hitting NY ad CA like crazy

With all of the lock downs, mask requirements, and a high vax rate compared to lower infection areas is quite brow raising no?

How could this be that the strictest Covid measures bring the worst numbers?

Dr Lesh you grew up in NY and I believe you are a Jersey doctor. So your expertise is vital in this

We thirst for your Covid and viral knowledge Docs. I fired my doctor to be a patient in your practice

Thanks, Sloop

Hey Docs.

The Omicron variant is hitting NY ad CA like crazy

With all of the lock downs, mask requirements, and a high vax rate compared to lower infection areas is quite brow raising no?

How could this be that the strictest Covid measures bring the worst numbers?

Dr Lesh you grew up in NY and I believe you are a Jersey doctor. So your expertise is vital in this

We thirst for your Covid and viral knowledge Docs. I fired my doctor to be a patient in your practice

Thanks, Sloop
Well....just as a matter of statistical analysis I would offer the theory that their stupid totalitarian overreach has created policies which unintentionally serve to do the exact opposite of what they are hoping to accomplish. Once again we are left with one more piece of evidence that natural immunity would always have been the best way to go.

JO

• Banned
Well....just as a matter of statistical analysis I would offer the theory that their stupid totalitarian overreach has created policies which unintentionally serve to do the exact opposite of what they are hoping to accomplish. Once again we are left with one more piece of evidence that natural immunity would always have been the best way to go.

JO
Are you trying to tell me that perhaps Dr Lesh and Dr Fauci may have been bull shitting me this whole time?

My world is crashing around me

• Banned
Calling Dr Lesh...............Calling Dr Lesh......................You're required and needed at USMBs mentally disturbed ward

VaxIneffectiven.jpg

Are you trying to tell me that perhaps Dr Lesh and Dr Fauci may have been bull shitting me this whole time?

My world is crashing around me
Yeah hard to believe that they might take advantage of their government positions propagandize people into the pockets of their favorite pharmaceutical investments....eh?

Forum List

Back