I have a question for memorial day

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
Today we recognize those who have given up their lives for this country. My question: Is this country still worth dyng for? Would the young people of today give up their pampered lives for this country? I think not. Comments?

Today we recognize those who have given up their lives for this country. My question: Is this country still worth dyng for? Would the young people of today give up their pampered lives for this country? I think not. Comments?
The average age of our serving military should answer your question~

Is today the last Monday in May?

There are more people in this country that would (and have) step up to fight for our freedom than there are of those that would tuck their tail between their legs and run to hide. Don't let the crap the media spews tarnish your image of true-blooded Americans. For all the bad you hear, there is far more good. Keep in mind that bad news travels faster and easier today than it did decades and wars ago.

Agreed and for many good reasons. The last 30 years of senseless wars that have caused massive death and destruction for nothing, might be the reason.

It's what you make of times right now. It's how you lived your life. If you're unhappy maybe you just ought to end it. It would be no one's fault except your own what you made of your life. Don't be blaming all your down falls on the government. So yes this country is still worth fighting for but I have worked my ass off 60 years to be where I am today.

We saw how Biden treats soldiers in Afghanistan. It was disgraceful.

You would have to be insane to serve under him.

People need to form their own militias to protect themselves.

I would agree, I would also add that if the Govt tried to institute rationing like we had to do during WWII most people would not support it or even going along with it even if it meant the difference between winning a war or losing.

I would agree, I would also add that if the Govt tried to institute rationing like we had to do during WWII most people would not support it or even going along with it even if it meant the difference between winning a war or losing.
We will soon have digital currency, in which case the government will decide for people how they will or will not spend their money

It will be total control.

We saw how Biden treats soldiers in Afghanistan. It was disgraceful.

You would have to be insane to serve under him.

People need to form their own militias to protect themselves.

Not much different than Reagan treated the Marines in Lebanon.

We will soon have digital currency, in which case the government will decide for people how they will or will not spend their money

It will be total control.

1d1k9q.jpg

War is a racket. Always has been always will be. Hopefully our young people recognize this.

Those people died to protect your right, among other things, to express your concerns. Is that alone worth it to you?

Forum List

Back