I have a question for leftists. Besides having Democrats in control of everything...

Affordable Healthcare available to all
When you say "affordable", you mean you want citizens to be on the hook for another citizen's healthcare costs, right?
Yes...that is what I mean

We the People ensure that EVERY American have access to affordable healthcare from Cradle to Grave

That is what great societies do

You might as well start out asking for what you really want, you want it for FREE....dumbass.

Yes I do
Free like our schools, libraries, police and fire protection, military

Comes down to priorities with our tax dollars

I don’t want Americans to lose their life savings just because they got sick or were injured.

So why not give up the "affordable" BS.

Let’s debate the platforms from the last presidential race... oh wait... Biden published a platform but the Republicans didn’t published a platform. That’s because staying in power is THEIR only objective. This thread is PROJECTION.

Let’s debate the platforms from the last presidential race... oh wait... Biden published a platform but the Republicans didn’t published a platform. That’s because staying in power is THEIR only objective. This thread is PROJECTION.
You're totally off-topic.

Taxes is not fascism
That's not what I said.

You want the government to dictate to private people the wages and salaries that they must pay to other private people. That is fascism.
Yes I do

My father had a High School education and got a job climbing Telephone Poles and repairing phone lines.
He was able to buy a house, raise four kids, send them to college and retire at 61....all without my mother working

That is when employers paid a wage you could support a family on. Since then, employers have cut back wages and benefits. Taxpayers have been forced to step in and subsidize substandard wages.

If we have to support YOUR employees so you can make more profit......we have a right to “encourage” you to pay more

Civilized societies take care of their sick
I agree and I support that practice.

Should healthcare be free to everyone? Or should people be obligated to pay for some of it?
We can go either way.

I don’t think my healthcare decisions should be in the hands of my employer.

If you can afford healthcare, then pay it.
If you can’t, then it should be provided for you.

In our public schools, the rich kids sit in the same classroom as the poor kids

YET.....and that part is good, because we still have a chance to reverse the damage done by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies....
Yeah, god forbid someone help poor and working class Americans afford healthcare and college.

Imagine the horror of a healthier and better educated society.

Taxes is not fascism
That's not what I said.

You want the government to dictate to private people the wages and salaries that they must pay to other private people. That is fascism.
Yes I do

My father had a High School education and got a job climbing Telephone Poles and repairing phone lines.
He was able to buy a house, raise four kids, send them to college and retire at 61....all without my mother working

That is when employers paid a wage you could support a family on. Since then, employers have cut back wages and benefits. Taxpayers have been forced to step in and subsidize substandard wages.

If we have to support YOUR employees so you can make more profit......we have a right to “encourage” you to pay more
Would you support government taking over all private industry so that government can abolish astronomical salaries for executives in order that employees can be paid more?

Affordable Healthcare available to all
When you say "affordable", you mean you want citizens to be on the hook for another citizen's healthcare costs, right?
Yes...that is what I mean

We the People ensure that EVERY American have access to affordable healthcare from Cradle to Grave

That is what great societies do

You might as well start out asking for what you really want, you want it for FREE....dumbass.

Yes I do
Free like our schools, libraries, police and fire protection, military

Comes down to priorities with our tax dollars

I don’t want Americans to lose their life savings just because they got sick or were injured.

So why not give up the "affordable" BS.
It is not BS

Most civilized societies do not force their citizens into bankruptcy just because they got sick.

Ours does

Taxes is not fascism
That's not what I said.

Yes I do

Would you support government taking over all private industry so that government can abolish astronomical salaries for executives in order that employees can be paid more?
Of course not
That is why we should “encourage them“ to pay more

Trump just gave a 40 percent tax cut to employers and very little tricked down in new jobs and higher wages.
Low tax rates should be reserved for those companies that keep jobs in the US and pay a wage where workers do not need Government handouts

Yes
I have had Government healthcare for the last 40 years and it kicks ass.
Is it your belief that government employees have more integrity and honesty than employees in the private sector?

...is there anything else that you want for America? It seems to me that, as long as Democrats are in office, nothing else really matters to you. Do you have any hopes for poor and middle-class Americans?
I personally would love to see the poor and middle class lifted up as much as possible. Improve education, community programs, job opportunities, small business development etc.

Forum List

Back