I have a paint fear ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Very odd to explain but “ wet paint “ really gives me extreme anxiety more than anything??
I guess I get ocd crazy that it will somehow get on me or my personal things and ruin them

They pained near my apartment which annoyed me . Then I go to work and they painted the outside door frame
Kind of very ocd now !! Been on edge all day

Very odd to explain but “ wet paint “ really gives me extreme anxiety more than anything??
I guess I get ocd crazy that it will somehow get on me or my personal things and ruin them

They pained near my apartment which annoyed me . Then I go to work and they painted the outside door frame

No worries. They are just sprucing the place up for the next tenant.

No , it’s this odd fear it will get over on me and my stuff

I saw 50 folks walk in past the outside paint and nobody cared

my phobia is fish - they legitimately terrify me.

the skin, the eyes, way they swim - everything.

My worst nightmare isn't seeing my family or friends murdered, it's been thrown into a swimming pool filled with big fish. Like a fish farm.

When I was about 3-4 years old, I was at the shops with my Mother and she took me under an archway to the car park next to a river and she said a salmon had fallen out a fisherman's bag and a cat ravaged it and I tripped over it, seen it there big head all mangled looking at me and I shit myself and kept running lol

It's stemmed from that.

my phobia is jello. I have a fear that I will drown in a swimming pool full of jello.

I have never met anyone that had a paint phobia.

See the OP, that's what crazy looks like. Now if he had a fear of Crisco fried cat tails, then that's different.

It's your lucky day. Wait until the paint dries and comes after him.

Those were 50 people wanting to be the next tenant.

Those were 50 people wanting to be the next tenant.
I am out in 4 years when I hit 50 !!
Everyday is miserable

I do and it’s real and no joke !!
You place wet paint near me and I go insane

It's your lucky day. Wait until the paint dries and comes after him.
And we don't even have to pay to see this shit. It's free.

Is it something from your previous experiences or memories that makes you anxious? (Like the fish story someone else explained from a childhood memory)

Is it something triggering your general OCD that was rooted in something else?

If it is unconscious conditioning (or reaction to a previous incident or memory) this can be removed, reduced or healed by healing prayer to forgive the past trauma.

One woman I met at a Buddhist Sangha said she had a phobia about flames or fire, even candles. She went to a psychologist who used a combination of Buddhist meditation/regression and Christian healing prayer. When they did a regression, it brought up memories or images of a monk in the past who used candles in his prayers and rituals. Somehow this woman was attached to these spiritual memories. So after they prayed to let that attachment go, then she was healed of her phobia and it completely went away.

In your case it could be "general anxiety" or it could be a specific memory or cause. If you seek spiritual therapy to address this, you will know what is the right answer or reason, because if you identify it and pray to forgive and heal it, the problem will go away as a result.

www.christianhealingmin.org

I have issues with throwing things away that I can still use and want to have if I need it later. Because I have had other people throw things out I wanted to save, where it wasn't there when I needed them. So I hate that feeling and don't like randomly dumping things. I want to make sure I use them or give them away for very specific projects, so I remember and don't waste time looking for things already used up or given away.

You have "Attention Deficit Disorder" ...

you can NEVER get enough attention ...

welcome-back-kotter-kotter.gif

Forum List

Back