i have a campaign question why can't we stop black genocide in Chicago where....

When your at the bottom of the food chain, feeling hopeless, told constantly you can't do this or that without our help, you are constantly told if your man lives in the house your benefits will be cut, your offspring adopt whatever means available to get what they want by preying upon the weak, and the cycle continues. It is simply how the plantation works, give them enough to be dependent upon the system, then screw them some more.

It is a problem. But you can't stop poverty because of liberals and government.

If it were up to me, you don't get dime one from the government unless you are fixed first. That goes for the father of a child as well.

How can you solve poverty when government promotes the expansion of it? The more kids you have, the bigger welfare check, the larger the SNAP's card, the larger the HUD house. It makes sense to have more poor children if you can benefit by it. In most cases, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so we then have generational welfare.

so is it these women with kids that are doing the killing?

in the black community and elsewhere, the grandmothers to those children. ARE WORKING themselves to support themselves, they are only in their 40's...

Now there's a surprise.

Our police department went with digital communications and I haven't bought a digital scanner yet, but when I was able to pick them up on the old system, it was pretty apparent that a mother can't handle black boys alone.

They do fine when they are young, but once they start hitting those teen years, the mother becomes helpless. With no father around, the boy becomes more and more defiant. Many of the calls for the police came from women calling them on their own children. Our police officers became surrogate fathers. It got so bad that our city council finally passed a law that any more than three calls for the police a year will result in charges to the homeowner that's applied to their property tax.

So the mother eventually gives up and the kid starts doing what he wants. He takes that dominance to his school, then to the streets, then to the police. He's on the streets at night and gets into trouble.

You'll never stop it as long as there is a thriving welfare state
we can stop it in a weekend with the national guard, who as it turns out are Americans who want to fix i too.
we can do this. can you imagine one splendid weekend where no one lost a child to gang related death. one weekend we could try. the seniors in the neighborhood would like it too.
how about #noonelosesagrandchildthisweekend
something like that. :)

No, actually, I can't imagine one appalling weekend where in this country an entire city is under a militarized police state.

635984715851776795-AFP-551724097.jpg

way to hyperbolize the problem into oblivion for another fifty years, we need more people like you.

let's see if we can stack up another generation of dead inner city kids like cordwood, because the democrats are too proud to ask for help.

you think it would be great to kill another bunch of cops and firefighters close to retirement along your way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back