I have $50 to anyone who can prove Critical Race Theory is being taught in any US public school K-12

Need links to precise ciriculum by that name & not merely American History. Thx! :D
I'm sure that Merrott Garlands son in law is selling all this CRT curriculum he is making a fortune off of to space aliens and not real children.

So come git it!! :D

Honestly, I can't even speak to the topic. I've read reports about it from other states. That's the extent of my knowledge about it.

I used to be on the science, technology, engineering and math board when my boy was in public school. I pulled him out of public school very early, but still hung around on the board for a couple more years just because the science coordinator asked me.

Back then I had a pretty good idea of the material, albeit specific material, but I've been out of it for so long that I couldnt even say.

That's why I stay out of the CRT threads. The only educaton threads I get into are generally relevant to other outlying issues.

Honestly, I can't even speak to the topic. I've read reports about it from other states. That's the extent of my knowledge about it.

I used to be on the science, technology, engineering and math board when my boy was in public school. I pulled him out of public school very early, but still hung around on the board for a couple more years just because the science coordinator asked me.

Back then I had a pretty good idea of the material, albeit specific material, but I've been out of it for so long that I couldnt even say.

Oh man, this makes me sad.
Every K-12 school district in the US has online curriculums.
Surely you can find ONE class in CRT?

BUELLER? :lol:

1635551627814.gif

False flag.

The argument is that they "Want to teach CRT" to our children.

The reaction of sensible Americans are: We will NOT permit it, under any circumstance.

Have a nice day.

/thread
No. The claim is that it IS being taught. Except it isn't. So...thanks for confirming that you righties think the truth is a false flag. :)
Now, I return you to your regularly scheduled faux outrage.

Oh man, this makes me sad.
Every K-12 school district in the US has online curriculums.
Surely you can find ONE class in CRT?

I'm not really interested in it, doc. That's the gosh honest truth, man.

Really the only online curriculum to which I dedicate any of my time is our own stuff.

Being about it > talking about it.

Nawmean?

In fact, the only reason I'm even on here right now is because it's raining outside.

OHHH - So it’s only “a concept” now. IOW - Referred to as AMERICAN HISTORY?

Stop triggering ya self man. This entire new faux outrage is BULLSHIT ;)
CRT is a concept, just stating a fact. CRT can have several names.
Seems like you're trying to cancel your opposition by saying "triggered".
grow up

Last edited:
Need links to precise ciriculum by that name & not merely American History. Thx! :D
Republicans have always invented reasons to cause their base to slobber. The Christian Persecution Complex has long been their go-to move, but since Trump and his bullhorn has put white nationalism front and center, things have moved from CPC to nonsense like CRT.

The problem is folks are conflating CRT with anything and everything to do with diversity or equity.

Advocates like yourself who tend to encourage Americans to adopt a group mentality, and who promote so-called 'diversity', historically perpetuate racism. Realistically speaking racism is just another form of collectivism. It's lumping people into groups rather than viewing them as individuals just because they share some superficial characteristic.

I'll not waste the keystrokes about so-called 'equity' since everybody on here with even the slightest bit of awareness knows you're a strait up communist.

We should be promoting a free society where people gain a sense of himself or herself as an Individual, rather than encouraging them to develop and adopt a group/victim mentality. It's what Individual responsibility is all about.

But Individual responsibility is a bad word to the collectivist/racist 'diversity' and 'equity' hustlers who encourage the concept of group victimhood.

First off, let me say this: You're an idiot.

Now why else would it be that so much CRT curriculum is currently being published if the intent was not to force it on the children in the schools? Do you really think Marxist race pimps would be spewing out all that garbage if they didn't intend to fully implement it?

Do you really think we should "trust yet verify" you Marxists? We already know how you operate and what your ultimate goals are, so get bent.

Search - critical race theory cirriculum

Forum List

Back