Sep 27, 2012
Cant
S
T
A
N
D
Them.
So, my grandmother passed away a few months ago. She had 2 phones that still had payments on them. I sent them back in Feb, trying to do the good thing.
These fuckers didnt process the return in time. The DAY BEFORE it got processed, they sent it to collections. 2 days ago, my aunt goes and checks on her house and she has a bill for the amount from a collections agency.
My aunt immediately sent them a check to pay for it.
They know have both phones and all that money. I have to wait 5-6 days to hear from the credit dept.
Not to mention, it took me THREE MONTHS to get a return label from these people. I finally just drove an hour to the nearest verizon store and got the damn thing myself.
I told the guy that was helping me at the store, how much of a headache this has been. That sumbitch blamed ME and said i should have requested a return label 3 months ago when she died. I almost beat the shit out of him. It took everything in me to keep my composure.
Fuck Verizon.

They can act however they want because they know they are best.
Tmobile has A+ customer service and they are spending hella money catching up to them. Their 5G is already better.
Hope these dipshits go down in flames.

Cant
S
T
A
N
D
Them.
So, my grandmother passed away a few months ago. She had 2 phones that still had payments on them. I sent them back in Feb, trying to do the good thing.
These fuckers didnt process the return in time. The DAY BEFORE it got processed, they sent it to collections. 2 days ago, my aunt goes and checks on her house and she has a bill for the amount from a collections agency.
They know have both phones and all that money. I have to wait 5-6 days to hear from the credit dept.
Not to mention, it took me THREE MONTHS to get a return label from these people. I finally just drove an hour to the nearest verizon store and got the damn thing myself.
I told the guy that was helping me at the store, how much of a headache this has been. That sumbitch blamed ME and said i should have requested a return label 3 months ago when she died. I almost beat the shit out of him. It took everything in me to keep my composure.
Fuck Verizon.

I gave up on them 20 years ago when they kept screwing up the billing process, I sent them a big letter showing hard evidence using their paperwork that I didn't own them the money they demanded.

Cant
S
T
A
N
D
Them.
Fuck Verizon.

I gave up on them 20 years ago when they kept screwing up the billing process, I sent them a big letter showing hard evidence using their paperwork that I didn't own them the money they demanded.
I recently dropped my service with them. Switched to total wireless. Verizon towers, great customer service and 2/3s less $$

Cant
S
T
A
N
D
Them.
Fuck Verizon.

I recently dropped my service with them. Switched to total wireless. Verizon towers, great customer service and 2/3s less $$
Ima look into that....My location is Wisconsin is marginally covered by Verizon, but not by the others.

Cant
S
T
A
N
D
Them.
Fuck Verizon.

Ima look into that....My location is Wisconsin is marginally covered by Verizon, but not by the others.
Total and strait talk use verizon towers and both are cheaper. total is a tad cheaper than strait talk.
I pay 60 a month for 2 lines with 30GBs of data and 10Gs of hotspot.

Cant
S
T
A
N
D
Them.
Fuck Verizon.

Total and strait talk use verizon towers and both are cheaper. total is a tad cheaper than strait talk.
I pay 60 a month for 2 lines with 30GBs of data and 10Gs of hotspot.
I need more data in the winter -gig economy side hustle- but I'm certainly looking into it....Have to get the ins and outs of extra data use.

Fortunately I can get by with a phone that's just a phone. As long as my 2008 Samsung flip phone holds up I'm grandfathered into a Verizon's pre-paid plan. At $5.44 a month (44¢ of which is tax), I can't complain.

We use to have flip phones , we have had Sprint for years and before them Nextel. T Mobile bought them out and we had to go with different phones, so I have a tracfone and my husband went to Cricket in Dec 2020.

Cant
S
T
A
N
D
Them.
Fuck Verizon.
My condolences

Verizon and AT&T are a joke. T-Mobile is way cheaper and the coverage is exactly the same. Also excellent customer service

Cant
S
T
A
N
D
Them.
Fuck Verizon.
My condolences

Verizon and AT&T are a joke. T-Mobile is way cheaper and the coverage is exactly the same. Also excellent customer service
I tried to use Tmobile but it just wont work in my rural area. I use their home internet though. Its great.

Cant
S
T
A
N
D
Them.
Fuck Verizon.
Can you hear me now?

Cant
S
T
A
N
D
Them.
Fuck Verizon.
Can you hear me now?
No, i blocked your number when you started sending me D pix

Forum List

Back