“I hate that thug music.”

How come you won't answer? Are you embarrassed?

what's funny about that story?
What's funny is that this shooting is far worse then the Dunn and Zimmerman shootings, but people and the media don't care because it was a black man that was the shooter. :lol:
Not sure what you're smoking, but this story has gone national and has received about the same attention in the media as Dunn did during the couple of days following that incident and far more media attention than Zimmerman received in the days following that incident.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--tqJmWWfzg]Angry Black Man Shoots Into Car of Teens No Media Coverage - YouTube[/ame]

The face of someone on the wrong side of justice

article-2556815-1B664AAF00000578-37_634x670.jpg

What's funny is that this shooting is far worse then the Dunn and Zimmerman shootings, but people and the media don't care because it was a black man that was the shooter. :lol:
Not sure what you're smoking, but this story has gone national and has received about the same attention in the media as Dunn did during the couple of days following that incident and far more media attention than Zimmerman received in the days following that incident.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--tqJmWWfzg]Angry Black Man Shoots Into Car of Teens No Media Coverage - YouTube[/ame]

Holy fuck, is there a rightard with a brain???

You're posting a video of some shmuck claiming this story isn't being discussed in mainstream media ....

Fox

CNN

UPI

AFP

Boston Herald

You're posting a video of some shmuck claiming this story isn't being discussed in mainstream media ....

Fox

CNN

UPI

AFP

Boston Herald
If the shooter was a White man this story would be bigger then 911

juror number 4 speaks out

initially 10-2 to convict on first degree verses self defense

it ended up 9-3 to convict verses self defense

Fox

CNN

UPI

AFP

Boston Herald
If the shooter was a White man this story would be bigger then 911

Anything else you'd like to make up? You've already been proven wrong with your claim that the media "doesn't care" about this story as you've been shown it's received coverage." Possibly even more coverage than the Trayvon Martin killing did within the first couple of days of that incident.

Oh, and the answer to my question is .... "no."

Who cares about race! It is either self defense or murder...

That is so rather the guys black, white, yellow, purple, red or yellow. Seems to be a lot of racist on both sides.
Even back in the days of the wild wild west, to kill someone in self defense, the other person had to have a gun. Zimmerman would have been hung.

Where do you get this nonsense from?? There were only 6 jurors.

You're wrong, there were twelve jurors. Watch the Michael Dunn Trial - Verdict archive starting at the 7:37 point, and you'll hear all 12 jurors asked if this was their true and correct verdict.

Michael Dunn: Video Archive | WildAboutTrial

Also, juror #7 was the foreperson.

I dont get much right when just guessing but i pretty much nailed this one.

Florida 'loud music' trial juror: 'I believed he was guilty' - CNN.com

Valerie said the jury's first vote was 10-2 in favor of a murder conviction. Over nearly 30 hours of deliberations, the vote became 9-3.

So 3 people saw Black people at least as scary. Whats interesting is the person that waffled. That tells me the supposed shot gun story was not believed by anyone.

That jury was deadlocked all over the place..

She says an eventual 9-3 deadlock left jurors unable to reach a decision Saturday. They voted to convict Dunn of three counts of attempted murder over shooting at Davis’ friends, also in the SUV with the music playing.
She says the nine jurors were split among first-degree, second-degree and manslaughter verdicts.
Juror: Most voted for murder in loud-music case | WildAboutTrial

I wonder if it was 3 votes for each option? :dunno:

Where do you get this nonsense from?? There were only 6 jurors.

You're wrong, there were twelve jurors. Watch the Michael Dunn Trial - Verdict archive starting at the 7:37 point, and you'll hear all 12 jurors asked if this was their true and correct verdict.

Michael Dunn: Video Archive | WildAboutTrial

Also, juror #7 was the foreperson.
You're right, I'm wrong. I know Florida typically seats a 6 member jury and didn't realize it's 12 for capital offenses. My apologies to Jon.

Valerie said the jury's first vote was 10-2 in favor of a murder conviction. Over nearly 30 hours of deliberations, the vote became 9-3.

So 3 people saw Black people at least as scary. Whats interesting is the person that waffled. That tells me the supposed shot gun story was not believed by anyone.

Because it couldn't possibly be anything other than race that determined their decision.....

Because it couldn't possibly be anything other than race that determined their decision.....

Would be nice if the left would just stop talking about race. Some white thugs play this shit too and my opinion is no different.

Would be nice if the left would just stop talking about race. Some white thugs play this shit too and my opinion is no different.

I would be nicer if race wasn't an issue. If a white guy didn't automatically assume a carload of black teenagers was armed, or dangerous. If a kids like Trayvon Martin could go out for skittles without the local vigilante thinking he was up to no good.

If this had been a carload of white kids, do you think that Dunn would haven opened fire on them for playing rap music?

Forum List

Back