I had to delete one of my male friends from Facebook last night for doing something inappropriate

I was up at 2am watching videos and got an alert that I had a private message and it was from a guy on my friends list saying..........."i love you like a brother" and then asked do you still hate the eagles? That is grounds for INSTANT removal from my friends list. I dont want no private message from a grown man at 2am in the morning. Especially not with the word LOVE in the sentence. I was so fucking irritated mainly because I can't seem to ever get a private message from a woman. Honestly, I dont want a private message from a man at all even if its 1pm in the afternoon lol I just believe men should only speak face to face or on a public message board/social media

Not on the phone unless confirming plans
Not through text unless confirming plans
Not private messages..........AT ALL
Lol, that's pretty intensely homophobic, kid.

What are you running from?

Im homophobic and transphobic

I was up at 2am watching videos and got an alert that I had a private message and it was from a guy on my friends list saying..........."i love you like a brother" and then asked do you still hate the eagles? That is grounds for INSTANT removal from my friends list. I dont want no private message from a grown man at 2am in the morning. Especially not with the word LOVE in the sentence. I was so fucking irritated mainly because I can't seem to ever get a private message from a woman. Honestly, I dont want a private message from a man at all even if its 1pm in the afternoon lol I just believe men should only speak face to face or on a public message board/social media

You know it's a proven fact that the more homophobic you are, the deeper in the closet you are.

JC man! Do you have a vag?

Are all your friends 13yrs old?

Well, thank you for sharing here at the USMB. You are always amongst friends here. If you have any personal problems, this is the place. Do not post the same message on Fakebook, because you are liable to not receive any replies.

You know it's a proven fact that the more homophobic you are, the deeper in the closet you are.
You're so full of shit your eye balls are steaming

Well, thank you for sharing here at the USMB. You are always amongst friends here. If you have any personal problems, this is the place. Do not post the same message on Fakebook, because you are liable to not receive any replies.

This is the only place that I can share something like this which is why this is my #1 Message board

LOL!

That's fuckin disgusting!

I truly believe this is the only avenue for mental services here at the USMB Medical Clinic for a lot of folks here.

This is the only place that I can share something like this which is why this is my #1 Message board

I gotta say- I'm impressed by your ability to take a message board beating.

LOL!

Well look who I posted to.

Cletuscrep thinks if you don't approve of sticking your schwantz in a dirty mans ass, it means you really want to....LOLOL

So you're as far back in the closet as he is.

Good to know.

I gotta say- I'm impressed by your ability to take a message board beating.
I think some here are so attention starved, any attention at all will do

LOL!

You've led a sheltered life.

Forum List

Back