I had to delete one of my male friends from Facebook last night for doing something inappropriate

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was up at 2am watching videos and got an alert that I had a private message and it was from a guy on my friends list saying..........."i love you like a brother" and then asked do you still hate the eagles? That is grounds for INSTANT removal from my friends list. I dont want no private message from a grown man at 2am in the morning. Especially not with the word LOVE in the sentence. I was so fucking irritated mainly because I can't seem to ever get a private message from a woman. Honestly, I dont want a private message from a man at all even if its 1pm in the afternoon lol I just believe men should only speak face to face or on a public message board/social media

Not on the phone unless confirming plans
Not through text unless confirming plans
Not private messages..........AT ALL

I was up at 2am watching videos and got an alert that I had a private message and it was from a guy on my friends list saying..........."i love you like a brother" and then asked do you still hate the eagles? That is grounds for INSTANT removal from my friends list. I dont want no private message from a grown man at 2am in the morning. Especially not with the word LOVE in the sentence. I was so fucking irritated mainly because I can't seem to ever get a private message from a woman. Honestly, I dont want a private message from a man at all even if its 1pm in the afternoon lol I just believe men should only speak face to face or on a public message board/social media

Very, very strange. You might be a lil nuts.

What kind of fucking idiot uses Facebook?

/defriending now.

sending a man a private message is feminine

Unfriending a buddy because he sent you a drunken IM is totally not a chick move at all. Nope. Not in the least.

What kind of fucking idiot uses Facebook?

/defriending now.
1620309633086.png

My big ole redneck husband would say you're full of shit.

He's the farthest thing from feminine.

Maybe he is trans now in which case it would be alright.

Maybe he is trans now in which case it would be alright.

Im transphobic

Oh, I though you were going to say he was eating a 'cherry' pie instead of peach pie off an ass crack. This is pretty lame.

Shit, disregard that PM i sent you then.

Lol, that's pretty intensely homophobic, kid.

What are you running from?

Forum List

Back