I guess Tramp doesn't love WikiLeaks anymore, I wonder why??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
ELEASE

Wednesday, June 24, 2020
WikiLeaks Founder Charged in Superseding Indictment

New Allegations Assert Assange Conspired With “Anonymous” Affiliated Hackers, Among Others

A federal grand jury returned a second superseding indictment today charging Julian P. Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, with offenses that relate to Assange’s alleged role in one of the largest compromises of classified information in the history of the United States.

Why are democrats attacking gay ppl in Wisconsin?

Answer the question, did he abandon his love for WikiLeaks? I suspect he doesn't want any Wikileaks articles on him or his admin. He sure did love Wikileaks for the 2016 election. What changed?

Answer the question, did he abandon his love for WikiLeaks? I suspect he doesn't want any Wikileaks articles on him or his admin. He sure did love Wikileaks for the 2016 election. What changed?
Huh

I think Tramp or his admin doesn't want leaks and that is why he doesn't love Wikileaks anymore.

He is scared of him, what do you think??

Huh

I think Tramp or his admin doesn't want leaks and that is why he doesn't love Wikileaks anymore.

He is scared of him, what do you think??
Leaks? lol you have every known document known to man that Trump owns in the fucking 500 million investigations you have on Trump and you have nothing lol NOTHING,, leave the man alone! If he’s a bad president let him serve out his time.. if he’s not he will be re-elect.. STOP LYCHING HIM! Leave him alone you Stalinist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back