I guess this "Trooper" didn't get the memo

Well, the negro tried to bolt, so there was something amiss.

I knew before I even clicked the link that the guy who was killed was a negro. How? Well, the media doesn't report incidents of whites being killed by cops.

I don't know if Lewis deserved to die but, to be honest, if he felt the right thing to do was flee, then that bullet that landed in his face represents just a little more chorine in the gene pool...

• Banned
I don't know if Lewis deserved to die but, to be honest, if he felt the right thing to do was flee, then that bullet that landed in his face represents just a little more chorine in the gene pool
Really? For a traffic stop? Cops who set themselves up as judge, jury and executioner have no place in a "civilization"- maybe the "chorine" pool will be lessened by one more now- see, this Country has what's called the Rule of Law which means a trial by peers, with a judge presiding over said trial- operating, as so many do, under The Color of Law means you could be next-

I don't know if Lewis deserved to die but, to be honest, if he felt the right thing to do was flee, then that bullet that landed in his face represents just a little more chorine in the gene pool
Really? For a traffic stop? Cops who set themselves up as judge, jury and executioner have no place in a "civilization"- maybe the "chorine" pool will be lessened by one more now- see, this Country has what's called the Rule of Law which means a trial by peers, with a judge presiding over said trial- operating, as so many do, under The Color of Law means you could be next-

Blahblahblahblahblah.

It ceased being a "traffic stop" when the negro decided to run. That escalated the entire thing, and the trooper rightly felt threatened. After all, the negro tried to run and was stopped. Since he can't run, what might he try next?

And, by attmepting to flee, the negro clearly demonstrated that he had zero respect for "the rule of law"...

Blahblahblahblahblah.

It ceased being a "traffic stop" when the negro decided to run. That escalated the entire thing, and the trooper rightly felt threatened. After all, the negro tried to run and was stopped. Since he can't run, what might he try next?

And, by attmepting to flee, the negro clearly demonstrated that he had zero respect for "the rule of law"...
And people wonder why it seems like black lives don’t matter.

Forum List

Back