I got my vacuum fixed !!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Been broken for 2 years only but I finally got it off my never ending to do list

They gave me a new belt , brush roll and a new fan
I think I am going to start to vacuum in a few weeks

My Carpet is holding up great and I no longer trip and fall when I I grab those pickle herring sandwiches I like at 3 am

Been very productive week
And had a 4 yr old broken window fixed

Been broken for 2 years only but I finally got it off my never ending to do list

They gave me a new belt , brush roll and a new fan
I think I am going to start to vacuum in a few weeks

My Carpet is holding up great and I no longer trip and fall when I I grab those pickle herring sandwiches I like at 3 am

Been very productive week
And had a 4 yr old broken window fixed

That's the shot comrade. Shorten the list.
Mum will love you for it.

You probably could have bought a new better vacuum for what it cost to fix your old one.

Are you serious?

Don't waste your time with that caveman shit.

I'm vacuuming and mopping the entire house right now with 2 eufys running (1 upststairs, one down) and a bissel robot scrubbing the shit out of the kitchen floor.

Are you serious?

Don't waste your time with that caveman shit.

I'm vacuuming and mopping the entire house right now with 2 eufys running (1 upststairs, one down) and a bissel robot scrubbing the shit out of the kitchen floor.
Why do you have shit on yer kitchen floor?

I usually keep an extra vacuum cleaner belt around for the occasional times I vacuum. I'd estimate there is a 15% chance I'll burn rubber in failed attempt navigating the corner of a throw rug.

Forum List

Back