i got a new bird!

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
i got a new bird last night, a black-masked Lovebird. I have always had parakeets, and after my last parakeet, Snowflake, got out of her cage and flew out the window, I decided to switch to a different type of bird. I don't know if my new bird is male or female, so i am having a DNA test done, so I can pick a name that is gender appropriate.

Originally posted by fuzzykitten99
i got a new bird last night, a black-masked Lovebird. I have always had parakeets, and after my last parakeet, Snowflake, got out of her cage and flew out the window, I decided to switch to a different type of bird. I don't know if my new bird is male or female, so i am having a DNA test done, so I can pick a name that is gender appropriate.

can't ya just look between its legs :teeth:

We have a Quaker Parrot that my husband taught how to cuss... he loves violent tv shows, and laughs at them. Esp. when an animal is hurting a human... my MIL hates him because he bit her so hard that he drew blood from her arm...

and our home owners insurance insists that we cover our German Shepard... the bird is the dangerous one! :duh3:

Forum List

Back