The new puppy....

Wolfsblood

Rookie
Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
Here is a pic of dodger.
0062.JPG

Great looking dog. What a cool name - Dodger that rocks.

Looks like you have your hands full with that one, even in still photos he looks energetic.

Thanks guys! And we literally do have to hide the slippers...he lost one of my sandals and one of my gym shoes this week!!! I love this pup sooo much. He is such a good baby,and so patient with my 3 year old. For those who don't know,he is an Australian Shepard/Lad mix and is 7 months old. We got him at 5 months old.

Thanks Moi! Go for it!!! I was nervous about getting Dodger because we had just moved in and he was 5 months old. I though he would be set in his ways because he lived in the country. He has been wonderful though. We gotta work on that shoe chewing thing though!!!

Moi said:
He's so darn cute. I'm fighting the urge to get a new dog (stop reading this Jimnyc).
Jim I have a Bull dog or Rotts?....what one will I be sending?
Jeff

Jeff & Laura said:
Jim I have a Bull dog or Rotts?....what one will I be sending?
Jeff
Next animal that crosses this threshold is MINE. Ask Jordan what we're getting...he'll tell you a chocolate dog.

That's a chocolate lab in other words.

Soon, but not now.

Moi said:
Next animal that crosses this threshold is MINE. Ask Jordan what we're getting...he'll tell you a chocolate dog.

That's a chocolate lab in other words.

Soon, but not now.
Ok Ok Miss Moi I will be sending Jordan a cute chocolate Rott...lol...naaaa a Lab is a great dog!!!
Jeff :)

Forum List

Back