I Give Up

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
If non heterosexuals want to identify themselves as being queer, I think the right should accommodate their wishes. There are just way too many initials in the LGBTQ+ so let's shorten it up, stop adding new letters, and give them what they want by identifying them all as being Queers. Surely they can't object if we refer to them in the way they themselves want to identified as. Let's make it easier instead of harder. If they choose to be Queer and proclaim they want to be identified as queer, I give up and agree to do it but not's let keep adding letters until the whole alphabet has been used up. They're all just Queers.

If non heterosexuals want to identify themselves as being queer, I think the right should accommodate their wishes. There are just way too many initials in the LGBTQ+ so let's shorten it up, stop adding new letters, and give them what they want by identifying them all as being Queers. Surely they can't object if we refer to them in the way they themselves want to identified as. Let's make it easier instead of harder. If they choose to be Queer and proclaim they want to be identified as queer, I give up and agree to do it but not's let keep adding letters until the whole alphabet has been used up. They're all just Queers.
They are people and should be treated as such.

You poor thing. This must be so hard for you.

How about mental objects?

They are people and should be treated as such.
??????????????? They label and identify themselves as being queer. Isn't that what the Q stands for? If you think they are people and should be identified the way they want to be identified, isn't that what my post is all about? I said I give up and will address them the way they want to be addressed as being queer.

??????????????? They label and identify themselves as being queer. Isn't that what the Q stands for? If you think they are people and should be identified the way they want to be identified, isn't that what my post is all about? I said I give up and will address them the way they want to be addressed as being queer.

Did they all tell you they want to be addressed that way?

Forum List

Back