I give credit to you libs. You warned us cons if we voted for trump we'd get inflation and wars

Semantics. A recovering economy with a newly installed leader trashing every agenda of the previous President out of hate. Making any issues worse. And as of now, the stubbornness of the Prog Party is out there for all to see. The Repub revolution in 1994 reoriented Clinton and he became a more serviceable President. He jettisoned Hillary's interference and agendas he never talked about during the 1992 election to work with Repubs.
Clinton’s best years were once the Republicans took over the Hill in ‘94. His first two years were rough because Democrats owned the Hill and Clinton was beholden to his wife and their Leftist handlers. I give Clinton credit for his success. I disagreed with many of his policies but not all. He was not a Leftist and was great at working across the aisle. If Biden were in his prime and his own man, he’d be a better President because he too is good at working across the aisle. These were traits not shared by Obama and Trump.

And sure enough I voted for Trump and what did I get. High inflation and wars.

I give credit to you libs. You warned us cons if we voted for trump we'd get inflation and wars​

Very clever….I’m pissed that I didn’t think of it.
On the flip side….. Mac1958 feelings aren’t hurt by mean tweets aimed at America’s filth….so I’m sure war and inflation don’t really bother him and his ilk.

Forum List

Back