I Finally Heard the Words "Black Supremacy" on TV

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It must be YEARS that I've been hearing Democrats yammering about "White Supremacy", without hearing the words Black Supremacy uttered even once. Well, tonight it finally happened, it came from a black conservative guy, Pastor Darrel Scott, a co-founder, and board member of the National Diversity Coalition for Trump. Pastor Scott was appearing on the Studio B show on the conservative TV channel, America's Voice.

Liberals have been using the words White Supremacy as a weapon to attack conservatives, while rarely, if ever, giving any name of who they deem to be a white supremacist. In fact in one of his attacks on Trump in the TV debate, when Chris Wallace asked Trump to denounce white supremacists, Trump countered and asked Wallace to name a white supremacist that he was talking about. Of course the word Black Supremacist never came up.

1601607428470.png
1601607927475.png

It must be YEARS that I've been hearing Democrats yammering about "White Supremacy", without hearing the words Black Supremacy uttered even once. Well, tonight it finally happened, it came from a black conservative guy, Pastor Darrel Scott, a co-founder, and board member of the National Diversity Coalition for Trump. Pastor Scott was appearing on the Studio B show on the conservative TV channel, America's Voice.

Liberals have been using the words White Supremacy as a weapon to attack conservatives, while rarely, if ever, giving any name of who they deem to be a white supremacist. In fact in one of his attacks on Trump in the TV debate, when Chris Wallace asked Trump to denounce white supremacists, Trump countered and asked Wallace to name a white supremacist that he was talking about. Of course the word Black Supremacist never came up.

View attachment 395875 View attachment 395876
Well was he in favor of it, against it or just pitching out the phrase. At 13.4% according to census, I wouldn't get too excited or alarmed about it.

Would you have felt better if he had embraced the black panthers instead of the white nationalists Proud Boys?
Nothing white nationalist about the Proud Boys. Maybe educate yourself then we can talk
The Blob's FBI calls them a far right hate group. I'm sure you think they are "very fine people" too...a member of their did organize the Charlottesville riots.

Would you have felt better if he had embraced the black panthers instead of the white nationalists Proud Boys?
Nothing white nationalist about the Proud Boys. Maybe educate yourself then we can talk
I looked up a news source she uses. . . yep, they all say Proud Boys are "white nationalists." Mostly because they don't embrace political correctness. . . From the POV of the left? If you disagree? YOUR ARE RACIST!

The left looks at what they stand for. . . . and then "interprets that to mean what they want," through the prism of critical race theory. It means, if you do not agree with their world view? YOU ARE A RACIST.

Example, in the first paragraph, we have them telling us what they learn, and then in the second? We have them telling us what it really, "means, i.e, they are racist!";

"However, the group’s website includes a list of core values as tenets: “Minimal Government, Maximum Freedom, Anti Political Correctness, Anti-Drug War, Closed Borders, Anti-Racial Guilt, Anti-Racism, Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment), Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment), Glorifying the Entrepreneur, Venerating the Housewife, Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism.”

The impossible notion of couching “anti-racism” together with “anti-racial guilt” is informative, in the implicit suggestion that Proud Boys do not hate non-whites as long as they (whites) aren’t guilted into taking ownership of their privilege or past sins of racialized violence. In other words, per their ideology, “others” can join as long as they fully adhere to white-centered, libertarian ideals of freedom, and inherent superiority."

The Blob's FBI calls them a far right hate group. I'm sure you think they are "very fine people" too...a member of their did organize the Charlottesville riots.
Nope, they don't
The FBI listens to the SPLC for some reason and found out they are not, they removed it....

Kessler was sworn in as a member of the far-right organization the Proud Boys.[23] Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes said that he kicked Kessler out of the group once his views on race became known

Last edited:
I looked up a news source she uses. . . yep, they all say Proud Boys are "white nationalists." Mostly because they don't embrace political correctness. . . From the POV of the left? If you disagree? YOUR ARE RACIST!

The left looks at what they stand for. . . . and then "interprets that to mean what they want," through the prism of critical race theory. It means, if you do not agree with their world view? YOU ARE A RACIST.

Example, in the first paragraph, we have them telling us what they learn, and then in the second? We have them telling us what it really, "means, i.e, they are racist!";

"However, the group’s website includes a list of core values as tenets: “Minimal Government, Maximum Freedom, Anti Political Correctness, Anti-Drug War, Closed Borders, Anti-Racial Guilt, Anti-Racism, Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment), Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment), Glorifying the Entrepreneur, Venerating the Housewife, Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism.”

The impossible notion of couching “anti-racism” together with “anti-racial guilt” is informative, in the implicit suggestion that Proud Boys do not hate non-whites as long as they (whites) aren’t guilted into taking ownership of their privilege or past sins of racialized violence. In other words, per their ideology, “others” can join as long as they fully adhere to white-centered, libertarian ideals of freedom, and inherent superiority."
Yes, they are not politically correct, so the media labels them extremist....which is bullshit. The SPLC labeled them one and the FBI did, but revoked it about a month later. It's funny watching the left say that, and have no idea it was a mistake........again they really try, but it always blows up in their face.

The real reason the media hates them, is because they do fight with ANTIFA and kick their asses.......

becasue of shit like this...oh and notice the ANTIFA Soy Boys hide behind their women....they literally put women in the front lines..and the PRoud Boys don't attack the women..the women are like human shields....it's hilarious but ...these people are fucking sick.

He was kicked out...sorry but your party had real klansmen in it. As for the very fine swipe, it's been proven false, learn to read and maybe try something other than HuffPO

Nope, they don't
The FBI listens to the SPLC for some reason and found out they are not, they removed it....

Kessler was sworn in as a member of the far-right organization the Proud Boys.[23] Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes said that he kicked Kessler out of the group once his views on race became known
The Blob's FBI calls them a far right hate group. AND THE BLOB EMBRACED THEM; DEAL WITH IT.

Yes, they are not politically correct, so the media labels them extremist....which is bullshit. The SPLC labeled them one and the FBI did, but revoked it about a month later. It's funny watching the left say that, and have no idea it was a mistake........again they really try, but it always blows up in their face.

The real reason the media hates them, is because they do fight with ANTIFA and kick their asses.......

becasue of shit like this...oh and notice the ANTIFA Soy Boys hide behind their women....they literally put women in the front lines..and the PRoud Boys don't attack the women..the women are like human shields....it's hilarious but ...these people are fucking sick.

They are a violent right wing group. Blob supporters crave violence. This is why he embraces them and you love them.

He was kicked out...sorry but your party had real klansmen in it. As for the very fine swipe, it's been proven false, learn to read and maybe try something other than HuffPO
Thanks for confirming the Proud Boys organized the Charlottesville riots.

They are a violent right wing group. Blob supporters crave violence. This is why he embraces them and you love them.

Uh first NOT racist.....atleast you know the truth on that, it's a start
Violent? They are not, unless you're ANTIFA picking on old people or blocking traffic or trying to burn the city down, then yes they will use violence to beat your ass.....and I approve of that. They don't start it, they finish it.

Uh first NOT racist.....atleast you know the truth on that, it's a start
Violent? They are not, unless you're ANTIFA picking on old people or blocking traffic or trying to burn the city down, then yes they will use violence to beat your ass.....and I approve of that. They don't start it, they finish it.

So much so other "very fine people" were sentenced the other day...

Your blob embraced a violent white nationalist group. Thanks for continually bumping the thread.

Well was he in favor of it, against it or just pitching out the phrase. At 13.4% according to census, I wouldn't get too excited or alarmed about it.
I don't get excited about it, but I do recognize that it wrecked my life over the past 43 years, and continues to, with reduced Social Security.

Same with millions of other people.

I don't get excited about it, but I do recognize that it wrecked my life over the past 43 years, and continues to, with reduced Social Security.

Same with millions of other people.
Hopefully that is not all you were basing retirement on. It is a nice addition that I paid into. I retired early, planning to get every penny back if I can.

Forum List

Back