I felt like black guy was stealing a hot white fox from me

I don't have to outside my race with a white female .
Apparently many of you white men have to venture outside your race, because something
is missing from your interactions with your women.
I heard you do have to go outside of your "race" to have sex. Outside of the human race. How are those sheep holding out?

You have 52ndShit confused with ekrem.
:confused: I thought ekrem was a camel boy.

in a class a college.

She was sitting in the front row - and looking back and making eyes at me. (turnsout - we went to the same HS)

But this black guy kept hitting on her -

Someone can only "steal" something from you if it belongs to you to start with. Did you think you 'owned' this girl because she looked at you once or twice? Maybe you should learn to respect women more before worrying about who is making eyes at whom. After that you can work on growing the balls to go and talk to someone instead of staring like a stalker until a more confident person comes along who will.

What kind of a reaction is THAT?

52ndGutter called you a "Tom."

And teh interwebz is serous.

Oh wait. I guess you're right. :thup:

52ndGutter is such a bitch he can't move past his limp lame ass little stereotypes.

:lol:

Apparently many of you white men have to venture outside your race, because something
I heard you do have to go outside of your "race" to have sex. Outside of the human race. How are those sheep holding out?

When I saw Caligula it seems that there a lot of whites sleeping with horses , sheeps, goats, dogs cats.

in a class a college.

She was sitting in the front row - and looking back and making eyes at me. (turnsout - we went to the same HS)

But this black guy kept hitting on her -

Someone can only "steal" something from you if it belongs to you to start with. Did you think you 'owned' this girl because she looked at you once or twice? Maybe you should learn to respect women more before worrying about who is making eyes at whom. After that you can work on growing the balls to go and talk to someone instead of staring like a stalker until a more confident person comes along who will.

There is no pink slip on the pussy, even if by some miracle ginscpy was putting his little q tip prick in this girl if she decides to up and leave him for the black guy its perfectly fine. A woman leaving a man for another is not a crime even though it is painful.

When I saw Caligula it seems that there a lot of whites sleeping with horses , sheeps, goats, dogs cats.

52ndGutter thinks movies are real.

:lol:

I phoned the woman AFTER the classes were all over for the spring term - when we would never see each other again. 40,000 campus

I blew it

I phoned the woman AFTER the classes were all over for the spring term - when we would never see each other again. 40,000 campus

I blew it

Actually, in this particular thread, you've shown what an incredible douche you are, as well as the fact that you're also an incredible coward as well.

You got punked by a black dude who had more game than you, and in a bid to re-assert your manliness, you're gonna come to a FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD and go all keyboard commando about how much better you are than them?

You're a fucking pathetic pussy.

As far as 52nd Street? If even one percent of what that asshole says is true, I'd be surprised.

I was better looking than the guy by far - thats why the woman looked back at me (big-time eye contact) and asked my name.

Turns out we went to the same HS .

But this guy really hit on her big time. Struck out also .

Last edited:
why is that

cause the the black guy hitting on a hot white woman struck out ??????????????

Thedude moved from the back row to the middle row and then to the fron t row ane hittied on her

Last edited:
You guys don't really know white college women. Let me explain them to you. I went to college in a small white town. There were more black guys on the football team than there was in the town. I notice the fetish the white women had for the black guys and funny but the Arabic guys too. But the women would throw themselves at us. We were hitting white skins all the time. We even passed them around and rated them. Now we were all college students and we had some kind of brains, Neither the guys or the girls were wanting to have kids so we made sure we didn't. The white girls from the town were the same way. Any how I had a job in college and had met a few town VIP's and when I graduated, I was contacted by a guy about a job in that town. So I moved back to the college town. I was so surprised to see all these white women that I and most of the guys I knew had tossed around like footballs married to successful white guys who had no idea that their wives were total sluts in college. I would get introduced to them and we would both act like we didn't know each other. Sometimes I wish some of the other guys from college could come back and see this shit.

You guys don't really know white college women. Let me explain them to you. I went to college in a small white town. There were more black guys on the football team than there was in the town. I notice the fetish the white women had for the black guys and funny but the Arabic guys too. But the women would throw themselves at us. We were hitting white skins all the time. We even passed them around and rated them. Now we were all college students and we had some kind of brains, Neither the guys or the girls were wanting to have kids so we made sure we didn't. The white girls from the town were the same way. Any how I had a job in college and had met a few town VIP's and when I graduated, I was contacted by a guy about a job in that town. So I moved back to the college town. I was so surprised to see all these white women that I and most of the guys I knew had tossed around like footballs married to successful white guys who had no idea that their wives were total sluts in college. I would get introduced to them and we would both act like we didn't know each other. Sometimes I wish some of the other guys from college could come back and see this shit.

I have heard about this White woman fetish for black men. What is behind it?

Forum List

Back