Dr Oz Stood in Front of One of Hitler's Cars at Fundraiser & Had Jordan Peterson Call In, Matt Gaetz's in-laws hosted the high-dollar dinner from hell

• Banned
Stood in front of Hitlers car? Oh noes he's the anti-Christ vote Democrat. When this sort of shit is the only mud you can sling then you know your side is in trouble.
Fetterman is already leading by double digits, and the man can barely speak

OMG, this thread is nonsense. Oz was at a WW2 museum, duh. There's a lot of shit in the background.
How about Fetterman dodging taxes, never working for a living, having brain damage, looking like a retired "Hell's Angel" biker.
The democrat brand is dog shit, don't say we didn't warn you,
and he looks like if Uncle Fester was a beer salesman, and yet he'll crush Oz by 20 points

yea i love Hitler and Oz hates Hitler. clearly. well, if you say so!
Long live The 4th DemNazi Globalist Reich Comrade!
Let's rid the world of "Dirty Joos" "NeoCons" Israel and America and we can finally have world peace.

Oh, and get rid of all the petro cars so we can have EVs and build 3,000 Nuclear Power Plants for The Electricity Guzzling pigs.
And your favorite, Let's Depopulate The Earth down to about 50 Million People. A few Nukes and some Obama Bioweapons should do the trick, no?

Don't forget to support your local DemNazi Planned Parenthood Extermination Camps, cuz Minorities are like weeds in a garden that need to be pulled.
So says Margaret Sanger your hero and founder of the Nazi Planned Parenthood organization!

Heil Shitler!

i plead guilty. except my boy is not hairy
I personally like homosexuals for one reason.

The more there are of them, the closer we get to Armageddon and Judgment Day.

The Alphabet Pedo Hair Sniffing Grooming Lobby is literally helping us get to The Book of Revelation.

Thank you, DimTard for your service.

Forum List

Back