I feel empty and lonely.

Sometimes I talk to myself.

Recently, I had a Jitsi Meet conversation -- myself on laptop and myself on Fire tablet. Not because I am crazy, but in order to ensure the app is working.

Sometimes I talk to myself.

Recently, I had a Jitsi Meet conversation -- myself on laptop and myself on Fire tablet. Not because I am crazy, but in order to ensure the app is working.
I have Jesus and do OK spiritually much of the time. I do not have the blessings you have, though.. so..

there's that. Maybe you could give some of your blessings to a homeless person. I know they are not people you would readily choose for a friend, but.. they are just as good as anyone else and whne u think about it: no one can be trusted, whether homeless or filthy rich (Pelousi.. Schiffty.. )

At least I lack no material good.

Go work at a food pantry or homeless shelter, hang out with people from work......there are ways to deal with your lonliness and whether or not this country is wealthy and you have your material needs met has nothing to do with your emotional state.....

At least I lack no material good.
I still think you should go stand in a Walmart on Saturday after 10:00 am where you will encounter large groups of people traveling together "just to look". Don't go to those little Markets in the nice neighborhoods either. Go to a full fledged massive Walmart where you will have parents of 4 children traveling with their BFFs or siblings with their 6 children. In fact, you don't even have to go down any aisles. You can just walk in through the doors, past the bouncers and just stand in the energy. That will take care of any needs for human contact right there. If you need more, just try going down one of the aisles.

The CDC has decided this is gonna be a bad season with the flu, RSV and COVID..........collaborating.

Well, good luck.

I still think you should go stand in a Walmart on Saturday after 10:00 am where you will encounter large groups of people traveling together "just to look". Don't go to those little Markets in the nice neighborhoods either. Go to a full fledged massive Walmart where you will have parents of 4 children traveling with their BFFs or siblings with their 6 children. In fact, you don't even have to go down any aisles. You can just walk in through the doors, past the bouncers and just stand in the energy. That will take care of any needs for human contact right there. If you need more, just try going down one of the aisles.

The CDC has decided this is gonna be a bad season with the flu, RSV and COVID..........collaborating.

Well, good luck.

One of the reasons I am on this forum is to socialize and talk to people.

Sadly many people make fun of me.

That's what I am talking about.

It is a lonely world now and at times I get my hubby to drive me to the local store and just watch people come and go, living in a rural area away from society is no fun, but, is it is maybe safer than the city, not sure.
We all make decisions we have to live with later on down the road. I was younger wanted the rural life, raise guard donkeys and have organic nursery, neither came to be since hubby broke his back and set us back in every way. We had to sell the donkey and his horse he loves.

Forum List

Back