I don't... What Did He Say????

concept

Evil Mongering
Reaction score
During the FOX interview, Obama said that Hawaii just had an earthquake and that the Louisiana purchase funds would help them...???!?!?!?? Huh?
Breitbart.tv Puzzling Statement: Obama Says ‘Louisiana Purchase’ Will Help With the Earthquake in Hawaii

Did he mean Haiti?

Is Haiti our new 58th state?

I just... Is he a complete idiot?

Did little Bret Baier get him so flustered he couldn't tell Hawaii from Haiti?
This fool is our leader?

Many questions, few answers. Just like with his Obamacare bill...

Everytime this clown opens his mouth now, this is what I hear.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVffO-mNLdE]YouTube - Soap theme music[/ame]

:lol:

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Reaction score
And a region one DVD player, since Barry doesn't seem to understand the entire 'region' thing either.

Yurt

Gold Member
Reaction score
he said provision, not purchase

OBAMA: That also — I'm giving you an example of one that I consider important. It also affects Hawaii, which went through an earthquake. So that's not just a Louisiana provision. That is a provision that affects every state that is going through a natural catastrophe.

OP
concept

concept

Evil Mongering
Reaction score

OBAMA: That also — I'm giving you an example of one that I consider important. It also affects Hawaii, which went through an earthquake. So that's not just a Louisiana provision. That is a provision that affects every state that is going through a natural catastrophe.

When did Hawaii have an earthquake?

del

Diamond Member
Reaction score

When did Hawaii have an earthquake?

just as i suspected, it was during booooooosh's administration.

damn you, halliburton, damn you to hell!

Destructive Earthquakes

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obama's obsessed with Hawaii and was thinking, "Dear god, don't ask about my nonexistent Hawaiian birth certificate, don't ask about my nonexistent Hawaiian birth certificate, don't ask about my nonexistent Hawaiian birth certificate, don't ask about my nonexistent Hawaiian birth certificate, don't ask about my nonexistent Hawaiian birth certificate, don't ask about my nonexistent Hawaiian birth certificate, don't ask about my nonexistent Hawaiian birth certificate, don't ask about my nonexistent Hawaiian birth certificate, don't ask about my nonexistent Hawaiian birth certificate, don't ask about my nonexistent Hawaiian birth certificate, don't ask about my nonexistent Hawaiian birth certificate, don't ask about my nonexistent Hawaiian birth certificate"

so it just slipped out

Sinatra

Reaction score
Here is the video of Obama making yet another asinine statement - in this case saying how the Louissiana payoff to secure a healthcare vote will help Hawaii after its earthquake.

My god this man is sooooooo damn dumb....

___

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaCsMYN9iSM]YouTube - Obama Says 'Louisiana Purchase' Will Help With the Earthquake in Hawaii[/ame]

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List