I dont understand what's going on today, this is the first weekend of the Men;s NCCA Tournament and I only see

NC State is going to win. So that's at least 4 I should win.

I need Gonzaga, Creighton and Duke to pull off upsets. I like having Duke. Gonzaga only down 4 points at the half.
I have NC State and Creighton moving on in this round

NIT and women's tournament games. Normally when the NCAA Tournament starts on Thursday, the games are Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun. So why am I only seeing NIT and Women's basketball shit? Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on
Go Utes

I have NC State and Creighton moving on in this round
I can't believe 5 of the 8 games were upsets. By upset I mean the lower bracket teams won. I was 3 of 4 after night one. Then yesterday Duke and NC State won putting me at 5 and 3. All I did was pick every underdog to win.

I told my brother this. His son's friend is a professional gambler. He's going to ask him how he did gambling the Sweet 16.

This further confirms it's not worth betting. Who the fuck knows who's going to win? When 5 of the 8 games are upsets, it's hard to pick em don't you think?

I can't believe 5 of the 8 games were upsets. By upset I mean the lower bracket teams won. I was 3 of 4 after night one. Then yesterday Duke and NC State won putting me at 5 and 3. All I did was pick every underdog to win.

I told my brother this. His son's friend is a professional gambler. He's going to ask him how he did gambling the Sweet 16.

This further confirms it's not worth betting. Who the fuck knows who's going to win? When 5 of the 8 games are upsets, it's hard to pick em don't you think?
I don’t call a 3 beating a 2 an “upset”

I picked 3/4 in the final four. I had NC-Purdue in the final with Purdue winning it all. I did blanket picks before the tournament started. Right now, I'm 42-22. Not great, but not bad.

Forum List

Back