I dont understand what's going on today, this is the first weekend of the Men;s NCCA Tournament and I only see

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
NIT and women's tournament games. Normally when the NCAA Tournament starts on Thursday, the games are Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun. So why am I only seeing NIT and Women's basketball shit? Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on

Tree hockey....

CareMeter.gif

NIT and women's tournament games. Normally when the NCAA Tournament starts on Thursday, the games are Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun. So why am I only seeing NIT and Women'sbasketball shit? Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on
This always turned me off as a kid. NIT what? I get why they do it, but I don't like it either. And the women should go after them men are done. Or when we get to the final 4 they can start. Because that's only 2 games. Right now we got real big boy business going on. So Sweet 16. Let's pick em

Clemson will upset Arizona
San Diego State Beats Uconn
Alabama beats UNC
Illinois upsets Iowa State
NC State defeats Marquette
Gonzaga beats Perdue
Duke beats Houston
Creighton beats TN

I think it's three that have the coverage now: CBS, TBS, and TruTV. There might be another. I see CBS covering the games as usual. I don't have no pay TV, so I don't know how the other networks are doing.

This always turned me off as a kid. NIT what? I get why they do it, but I don't like it either. And the women should go after them men are done. Or when we get to the final 4 they can start. Because that's only 2 games. Right now we got real big boy business going on. So Sweet 16. Let's pick em

Clemson will upset Arizona
San Diego State Beats Uconn
Alabama beats UNC
Illinois upsets Iowa State
NC State defeats Marquette
Gonzaga beats Perdue
Duke beats Houston
Creighton beats TN
I have NC State in the final four. Not a huge fan, but I followed the ACC tournament.

I think UConn is one of two teams pounding opponents (the other being Purdue), and will continue to do so. No one really came close to UConn last year.

I think Purdue beats the Zags. They needed a statement game in round two, and they got it.

There’s a massive ESPN social engineering project to elevate the women’s NCAA tournament and downplay the men’s.
I agree. Practically no one cares about women's. It's even retarded to says NCAA men's. Just say the NCAA tournament.

I found every game on TV. Sometimes 4 at a time on different channels. I gambled before and during each game. Had a great time at it. Very exciting tournament.

I have NC State in the final four. Not a huge fan, but I followed the ACC tournament.

I think UConn is one of two teams pounding opponents (the other being Purdue), and will continue to do so. No one really came close to UConn last year.

I think Purdue beats the Zags. They needed a statement game in round two, and they got it.
I picked every upset. Let's see how many I get right.

Bet your mortgage on an upset
No, which team are you SURE is going to win. I'm sure a couple are SURE to win based on what I've been reading/hearing. UConn/Purdue are POUNDING other teams some guy said. Let's see if they both make it to the elite 8.

No, which team are you SURE is going to win. I'm sure a couple are SURE to win based on what I've been reading/hearing. UConn/Purdue are POUNDING other teams some guy said. Let's see if they both make it to the elite 8.

Well I've been slowly weening myself off sports in my old age! College basketball was jettisoned years ago! The standard-bearers in my day were Kentucky, Kansas, Virginia, Marquette, Michigan, Duke, UNC, & Louisville! Kids "come & go,1 & done" now B4 going pro! Why keep up w/ them? :dunno: :stir::eek:

Oh, come on! Really?
Yes really. And I'm 3 and 1 right now. Can you believe it? Only UConn advanced. Won by 30 points too. Right now I'm picking them to win it all.

Today NC State has to beat Marquette

Gonzaga has to beat Purdue

Duke has to beat Houston

Creighton has to beat Tennessee

I'm off to a good start.

Forum List

Back