I don't think Secessionists know what seceding is...

I know that it isn't bullshit...

How much of an effect of the entire grid was that again? And why were those windmills "frozen"? They run just fine in the North, you know. Perhaps your Texas power companies are incompetent.....Perhaps? :heehee:

How much of an effect of the entire grid was that again? And why were those windmills "frozen"? They run just fine in the North, you know. Perhaps your Texas power companies are incompetent.....Perhaps? :heehee:
Windmills can't operate in subzero temperatures.

So no, they don't "run just fine" up north...lol

You greenie weenies sure are ignorant of the very thing you support and insist everyone be subjected to.

Windmills can't operate in subzero temperatures.

So no, they don't "run just fine" up north...lol

You greenie weenies sure are ignorant of the very thing you support and insist everyone be subjected to.
Sure they can. There are windmills in many places in the world that still work at sub-zero temps.

Sure they can. There are windmills in many places in the world that still work at sub-zero temps.
Not according to the sources I've posted

If they winterized and then, only to -22°.

"But even equipped with so-called cold weather packages, turbines can operate up to minus 22 F (minus 30 degrees Celsius)."

temps in the Midwest can get down to 50 below.

You can have dual citizenship. DimTards made sure that you can do that. Plus they want Illegal Aliens to vote in elections now, so what does citizenship even mean any more?
Only if you are the child of a foreign national born in the US. You can't retain US citizenship if you choose to become a citizen of a foreign nation.

Not according to the sources I've posted

If they winterized and then, only to -22°.

"But even equipped with so-called cold weather packages, turbines can operate up to minus 22 F (minus 30 degrees Celsius)."

temps in the Midwest can get down to 50 below.
You DO know that -22 is WELL below freezing....WELL below what happened in Texas. :heehee:

It wasn't the windmills. Gas supply cratered. He's ignorant despite evidence presented.

Also again if you try to secede IFVs are just down the road in Killeen. They will park a tank in front of the Capital and seize the traitors immediately. This is a stupid nonstarter.

We must remember, in current affairs, if the States tried the ACW now the ringleaders would be arrested or just drone striked the moment they voted. Door kickers would be visiting everyone who supported it, especially like people on this board, and disappear them.

Last edited:
Far righters always threaten to secede. But if you actually talk to them, they tend to not understand what that means.

I was talking to a trucker from Texas who said after Texas secedes they will be better off, and when I pointed out that if they secede he'll have to get a visa tokeep working as a trucker. He said that he wouldnt need one cause he's an American. He was dumbfounded when I pointed out that if Texas secedes and he claims Texas citizenship, he forfeits his US citizenship, and would legally need a visa to work in the US .

I've met a few like this eho think they will retain the rights of US citizenship if their states secede.
It’s yet another example of how conservatives hate America and want to destroy America.

Completely meaningless without a total breakdown of the disbursement of funds. "Federal funding" can mean anything from welfare to military infrastructure to federal contractors to friggin national park rangers.

FAIL.

Forum List

Back