I don't think Secessionists know what seceding is...

Actually much of the violencee was due to right wing counterprotesters. The 2020 riots occurred because police were murdering citizens. 1-6 was caused for nothing. I think people have the r pissed off when law enforcement is blatantly murdering people and getting awaty with it. But rioting because your candidate lost an election? And don't post me any of that white supremacist trash you read at townhall. Tjats not credible information.

The Democratic party isn't doing what you claim. Cucks like you are j6st mad because the democratic party fights for all Americans and not just for whites. Republicans are trying to end elections and you know it. It is the republican party trying to take us towards totalitarianism.

I'm not conceerned with the chinese and I'm tired of white boys like you trying to tell me how bad blacks are going to have it if whites are not running things. The chinese are not going to teach us a motherfucking thing. We already know what racism is. So shut the hell up.
There are bad cops but they are rare. Some of the riots we have seen involved incidents where the cops did nothing technically wrong but the media fired up the protests.

One example was the Michael Brown shooting. “Hands up. Don’t shoot.” was a myth.

As far as the Chinese if they take over our nation we all will be slaves. The Communist Chinese are definitely racist and they are not ashamed of that fact.

Forum List

Back